+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Wolverhampton Wanderers v The Mighty Blades

Cream always rises to the top, all the teams above us have consolidated and spent heavily on quality, Wolves have out spent many premiership teams. I am afraid the difference is showing, no embarrassment they can just afford better players. Wilder can perform the impossible, on our budget miracles take a little longer.

We are playing a Premiership bound team with (Champions League players onboard) here that’s cost tens of £millions FFS. We’re matching them all the way except that level of CLASS that cost £15.8 and £13m. Why is it not possible for some to hold there hands up and accept that we’re giving out all but just aren’t at the same level as Wolves right now?

We look hopeless,you can see that Wolves have ability in every posistion.

Just hope we can keep the score down.

Think we are finding a level now lack of quality is showing and this tippy tappy side ways backwards footy is not going to win games,teams know what to expect from us.

And on a final note the first goal,the Wolves lad must have watched the Villa game and thought i can do what Snodgrass did.

FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    We are playing a Premiership bound team with (Champions League players onboard) here that’s cost tens of £millions FFS. We’re matching them all the way except that level of CLASS that cost £15.8 and £13m. Why is it not possible for some to hold there hands up and accept that we’re giving out all but just aren’t at the same level as Wolves right now?
    Will we ever be Gray,where is the wads of cash needed to copy Wolves,not going to happen is it.

We do have 10 million pound player but he will be sold in the summer.

Not sure why Holmes has been taken off, take Wilson off put Leonard on and push Holmes with Clarke.

One fit GK in Eastwood

Oh dear

Laugh at pigs and look what happens we get the same,oh deary deary me.

Shower of ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    One fit GK in Eastwood

Oh dear
    I think Wilder said big Jam’s not far off.

First thing on Wilder’s shopping list for next season should be a top quality keeper. Moore’s ok but that it, just ok, nowhere near good enough for first choice at this level. Decent Keepers are the only thing that I envy the Pigs over.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Shower of ****e.
    Perspective needed

We are the pub team. We have a pub team manager. We have spent fk all. Just ask dem pigs

Yet, they are the team that have performed like a pub team with a pub team manager, despite spending zillions

Add a little more perspective. We are playing the runaway leaders who've spent trillions, whilst Wendy played a team below them who are struggling as much as they are at putting the ball in the net

Whilst we've been outclassed, there's a good reason for it. What's their excuse?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast