+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: toonlegend and other mods

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    i grew a pair before you were born SON and the ***ual stuff you talk about is not one or two is everybody including you its the level set by everybody become more civilised and the bottom level rises its not up to me its up to everybody SON

its the level the mods allow it to become,you have a dig at RTG but the stuff you turn a blind eye to is a 6 month ban on there.maybe you might learn a few things from that site? its full day and night.

but hey you just sit back and watch this site become safcmad.......SON

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Are you sure you're not a relative of Pboro? Your spelling is just as atrocious.

ahhh grammar,the last throw of the dice

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    its the level the mods allow it to become,you have a dig at RTG but the stuff you turn a blind eye to is a 6 month ban on there.maybe you might learn a few things from that site? its full day and night.

but hey you just sit back and watch this site become safcmad.......SON
    no problem SON we will now set a new bench mark and your posts will be it so as before tread carefully

What ought to concern those who blatantly cross the line is that these boards are read by children as well as "adult" posters.

Some one does need to show some responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    no problem SON we will now set a new bench mark and your posts will be it so as before tread carefully
    i'm glad i could help SON.

reet......i'm off to RTG i fancy fish for tea

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    ahhh grammar,the last throw of the dice
    Last throw of the dice?. You asked me to 'explane' myself and I did. You thought you had me but the hook didnt go through the other side. Now off you go to RTG for the mackems to make a fool of you.

Bunch of 5 year olds on here now like if it's not Pboro talking sh!te in a thread its a thread about him talking sh!te.

Blocked the kunt ages ago and still can't get away from his nonsense posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    its obvious whets going on here,

the thread was started by the social hand grenade, where is he? probably sat laughing at us all arguing, this ****er is always on here causing mayhem, we have all bitten again.

Want to solve the matter, get rid of him/her/it! block the IP address. enough is surely enough

Aye, Victim playing; is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.

So you're here for an argument now are you!

Who ? me or dave.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)