+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: toonlegend and other mods

toonlegend and other mods

i hope you ban ranat for insinuating the word peado

is it any different to calling someone a ***ual predator

i wouldnt and havent ever called for anyone to get banned in the past

but that is going to far

and hopefully you will do the necessary

im sure you wont as you tend to only protect the weak

but im sure somewhere in the rules peados cant be used

Ha ha ha. Gives it but cries like a little baby when he gets it back.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

but that is going to far

are you for ****ing real?

the amount of hatred and abuse you spew on here is destroying this board!!
    your homophobic rants and racist views are ok but god forbid anyone insinuates any negativity to your
    little bubble.

stop crying and do some press ups you little bltch

As I said on the thread the words were used in, there isn't any need for it no matter who says it. Its a friggin football forum, aye people are going to disagree about views but its despicable typing vile stuff like that no matter who you are or how mad you get. Its one of the worst insults anyone can be called. I bet it wouldnt be said to the face.
    Last edited by kingstonbob; 03-02-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

but that is going to far

I'm sure the mods have the intellect to realise ranat was referring to what you called expat. You pride yourself on not asking for bans, then ask for someone to be banned for repeating what you yourself said.

Probably should have a first time offenders ban.

I only say that because the mods should apply the rules, and in that vein every time Pboro comes out with any racist/***ist/homophobic sh!t he should be hit with a ban too... No discussion or whinging, just ban and if it keeps happening, make it permanent.

We know he’ll use one of his other accounts which is the ironic thing, but the bile will spill out on them and they can get the ban too.

as someone said pmag its context - however it points to the whole question of where the bottom line is
    footymad is fading with only a few forums having any life .this forum once were thriving with loads of posters but even we have faded a bit as somebody has said "what do you expect its a football forum" Well (sadly depending on you view) football nows draws a lot of fans from the other sections of humanity besides "the lads" indeed on this forum we used to have quite a few female posters a lot of whom have gone. to take a word from a forum that is thriving but is "family " friendly -posters take the yellow snow on here circumventing the swear filters by changing i to 1 or u to v . we are heading down the road of RTG or as far as footymad will allow us ,
    but maybe i say maybe we could rein it in a bit then calls for bans wont be needed its up to the posters on here not the mods

bless.......

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    as someone said pmag its context - however it points to the whole question of where the bottom line is
    footymad is fading with only a few forums having any life .this forum once were thriving with loads of posters but even we have faded a bit as somebody has said "what do you expect its a football forum" Well (sadly depending on you view) football nows draws a lot of fans from the other sections of humanity besides "the lads" indeed on this forum we used to have quite a few female posters a lot of whom have gone. to take a word from a forum that is thriving but is "family " friendly -posters take the yellow snow on here circumventing the swear filters by changing i to 1 or u to v . we are heading down the road of RTG or as far as footymad will allow us ,
    but maybe i say maybe we could rein it in a bit then calls for bans wont be needed its up to the posters on here not the mods
    i really don't buy into the whole "i'm being abused" thing,
    if people cant stand some words online, turn the ****ing computer/laptop/mobile off and dont read it.

Its a different story if things are unprovoked, but pboro really must be borderline retarded if he thinks he is so innocent that he can call for a ban!

Ive said before, the standards on here have gone completely mental. I remember someone getting a lifetime ban for suggesting Johnny Rubber had a little dlck.
    Now anything goes.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    As I said on the thread the words were used in, there isn't any need for it no matter who says it. Its a friggin football forum, aye people are going to disagree about views but its despicable typing vile stuff like that no matter who you are or how mad you get. Its one of the worst insults anyone can be called. I bet it wouldnt be said to the face.
    i've noticed you did'nt say owt on the for sale thread when kal was accused of having *** with his mother...yet you piss your pants on this and the other thread.......care to explane yourself?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)