+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The 'all new' Forest

This is a football forum 😊

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    This is a football forum ��
    Now Roger, that's a bit cheeky of you. I know Forest have been conceding goals. Just because they resemble cricket scores, doesn't mean it is cricket.

If you look at who Karanka as bought in they area all defensive minded players I think he's actually changing things for the sake of it Of course the defense needs tweaking but to rip apart a team that only two weeks ago won at Wolves and deservedly won seems a bit rash to me Probably why I'm not a manager

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    I will be impressed if you get something from Fulham
    Well you're the Nostradamus of this forum. And Forest don't like to surprise.
    I've lost all of my fortune on this game. Lolz

All new forest, same as the old forest. Never can rely on the to win when you want them to

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    All new forest, same as the old forest. Never can rely on the to win when you want them to
    Karanka has lost 4 of his 5 games in charge.
    Karanka out!

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear!

Back to Fulham, dispatching the bottom half sides with relative ease. Bolton next week but then they play all the sides around them in their next 5.

Oh! dear Romanis time to go back into hiding, Forest lost once again after bringing in 6 new signings not good at all. Should of kept Gary Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Oh! dear Romanis time to go back into hiding, Forest lost once again after bringing in 6 new signings not good at all. Should of kept Gary Brazil.
    Why thanks Darling.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Why thanks Darling.
    Aww... i’m blushing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)