+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 'all new' Forest

The 'all new' Forest

Karanka has been busy. Really trying to undo all the rubbish that has come before.
    I think Forest have a very very big play to play in the promotion race.
    No, not getting anywhere close to it.
    But I read somewhere yesterday and I agree with the probability, that Forest under Karanka are going to stymie many a teams promotion hopes. In fact I think they'll start today with Fulham.
    Bristol City are on the slippery slope, another loss. I think they'll be out of the top six when all's dine and dusted.

As for Derby, I think we need a few more games to see if this Villa resurgence is for real. I still think you'll make it into No 2. But if you land in the play-offs then all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Karanka has been busy. Really trying to undo all the rubbish that has come before.
    I think Forest have a very very big play to play in the promotion race.
    No, not getting anywhere close to it.
    But I read somewhere yesterday and I agree with the probability, that Forest under Karanka are going to stymie many a teams promotion hopes. In fact I think they'll start today with Fulham.
    Bristol City are on the slippery slope, another loss. I think they'll be out of the top six when all's dine and dusted.

As for Derby, I think we need a few more games to see if this Villa resurgence is for real. I still think you'll make it into No 2. But if you land in the play-offs then all bets are off.
    Six new players and Karanka is looking to rebuild the squad, not bad players either he brought in and could be the difference in helping you sustain mid table.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Six new players and Karanka is looking to rebuild the squad, not bad players either he brought in and could be the difference in helping you sustain mid table.
    Not worried about mid table. We'll finish thereabouts, I'm going for 12th place. But it would be fun to see Forest stopping some teams. And possibly relegating others.

Not worried about mid table. We'll finish thereabouts, I'm going for 12th place. But it would be fun to see Forest stopping some teams. And possibly relegating others.
    Stop some promotion chasing teams esept from us it will be good for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Stop some promotion chasing teams esept from us it will be good for the league.
    I don't think Forest can stop Derby. The game is in early March, enough time for you to recover if you lose. I foresee a real battle at the City Ground. Probably a draw in any case.

Anyway I want Derby promoted, so I'll agree with your statement, everyone else excepting you.

I will be impressed if you get something from Fulham

I don't think Forest can stop Derby. The game is in early March, enough time for you to recover if you lose. I foresee a real battle at the City Ground. Probably a draw in any case.

Anyway I want Derby promoted, so I'll agree with your statement, everyone else excepting you.
    I would of liked to see Gary Brazil in charge of Forest I thought he was doing a superb job got the players playing really good football and they liked playing under him and got a good record whilst taking charge at the helm. As usual you go for a huge risk and bring in Karanka and have to start all over again and the players having to get used to a new system and knowing how the manager works.

Hopefully the gamble pays off but if it doesn’t, Forest may just find themselves in a world of bother come the end of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    I will be impressed if you get something from Fulham
    I hope so, I got 5 quid on them!

Should this topic not be prefaced OT?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Should this topic not be prefaced OT?
    Why?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)