+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in disciplinary punishments

If I can, and I say this without wanting to make some sort of accusation or slur.

DDD is one of two things, (s)he is either someone who is - as the psychologists would say - 'on the spectrum' or, alternatively, (s)he is someone trying to pretend they are someone 'on the spectrum'.

Either way, I don't think hurling abuse or trying to bully them away from the board is the right thing to do - especially given there is more evidence than not that this is exactly what they thrive on. Ignore, block, whatever you want to do but asking them to leave or lambasting them for their comments just isn't the way to go, imho.

And DDD, to you, maybe spend a little less time needing to be recognised as sinned against? This is a MB, there is no right, there is no wrong, there is no judge, there is no jury - it's you against the world and against those odds we all lose more than we win.

Happy posting all - COYR...

Ignore, block, whatever you want to do..

Been there done that before still the same scenario.

[QUOTE=BaaLocks;38788379]

DDD is one of two things, (s)he is either someone who is - as the psychologists would say - 'on the spectrum' or, alternatively, (s)he is someone trying to pretend they are someone 'on the spectrum'.

Another added to the list of the bizarre....

[QUOTE=BaaLocks;38788379]

And DDD, to you, maybe spend a little less time needing to be recognised as sinned against? This is a MB, there is no right, there is no wrong, there is no judge, there is no jury - it's you against the world and against those odds we all lose more than we win.

Nah! There is a right, there is a wrong, there is a judge and there is a jury, it’s your opinion and your opinion alone, that helps you see the right from the wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BaaLocks View Post
    If I can, and I say this without wanting to make some sort of accusation or slur.

Either way, I don't think hurling abuse or trying to bully them away from the board is the right thing to do - especially given there is more evidence than not that this is exactly what they thrive on. Ignore, block, whatever you want to do but asking them to leave or lambasting them for their comments just isn't the way to go, imho.

Happy posting all - COYR...
    Baalox - you may not have been around at the time but Bloomer, the MB owner, told us all back in October that he had given tripleD a permanent global ban for past behaviour.

He is now back playing the Big I Am and the Millwall card (no one likes me, I dont care) and effectively throwing two fingers at the board owner. Almost everyone here was relieved when he was banned before, somehow he has got round that ban - Bloomer any idea how?? - and so the reaction you have seen is as a result of 6 months previous as much as the last week or so.

He/she is a disruptive attention seeking distraction that knows just how to get under people's skins and wind everyone up (hence the allegation that it is Rats). We had six months of trying not to feed the troll before but it doesnt work. I have seen thinner skin on a rhinoceros.

The only way to cope with it is to leave the board - which many did last time. Thus most of us have different MB boltholes to go to. The board has only just recovered membership numbers a bit after those 6 months, and regained a bit of vibrancy, when back comes SFB.

I think it must be an undercover agent planted by another board to break this one once and for all. No other logical explanation possible.

[QUOTE=DerbyDaDream;38788404]
    Quote Originally Posted by BaaLocks View Post

Nah! There is a right, there is a wrong, there is a judge and there is a jury, it’s your opinion and your opinion alone, that helps you see the right from the wrong.
    You're right, everything you say is right, you're completely and utterly right - here, now, before, since and everything you say in the future. Even if people pretend they don't agree, you are right. Which means you never have to post anything ever again - you are right, 100% right - don't waste any time telling us what we all know, that you were right all along. This is why I don't reply to any of your comments from now on, which I know you won't be able to resist, because I don't need to confirm what we all know, that you are right.

Well done, take a bow Mr Right....

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Baalox - you may not have been around at the time but Bloomer, the MB owner, told us all back in October that he had given tripleD a permanent global ban for past behaviour.

He is now back playing the Big I Am and the Millwall card (no one likes me, I dont care) and effectively throwing two fingers at the board owner. Almost everyone here was relieved when he was banned before, somehow he has got round that ban - Bloomer any idea how?? - and so the reaction you have seen is as a result of 6 months previous as much as the last week or so.

He/she is a disruptive attention seeking distraction that knows just how to get under people's skins and wind everyone up (hence the allegation that it is Rats). We had six months of trying not to feed the troll before but it doesnt work. I have seen thinner skin on a rhinoceros.

The only way to cope with it is to leave the board - which many did last time. Thus most of us have different MB boltholes to go to. The board has only just recovered membership numbers a bit after those 6 months, and regained a bit of vibrancy, when back comes SFB.

I think it must be an undercover agent planted by another board to break this one once and for all. No other logical explanation possible.
    Past behaviour! the ban was for posting links to other sites to clarify up my comments you fool, that didn’t even deserve a ban what you are doing of constant abuse deserves a ban and for all I didn’t get around anything, mine was a temporary ban that was a farce, and look who want’s me back on it just proves my point time and time again.

You are a ****.

[QUOTE=BaaLocks;38788451]
    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post

You're right, everything you say is right, you're completely and utterly right - here, now, before, since and everything you say in the future. Even if people pretend they don't agree, you are right. Which means you never have to post anything ever again - you are right, 100% right - don't waste any time telling us what we all know, that you were right all along. This is why I don't reply to any of your comments from now on, which I know you won't be able to resist, because I don't need to confirm what we all know, that you are right.

Well done, take a bow Mr Right....
    Pathetic childish ****.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    RR, you seem like a smart fellow with more than two brain cells. You're not seriously letting this get under your skin are you? Whoever DDD is (and while I could care less if it is or isn't Rats it wouldn't surprise me one little bit if this was the sad sort of thing that gives him tingles in his nethers) there is nothing to be won from engaging. As I said, I don't mean it as a slur, but (s)he is obviously someone either pretending, or actually, well down the intelligence ladder. They can't string a sentence together, pretend or not, and seem unable, again pretend or not, to be able to understand what is written in response.

There is no way you are going to get them to shut up - the buzz of the fight, the delusional belief they gave the witty put down or brilliant one liner is too strong for them to resist - as you will see when I get the unsual inarticulate and bumbling reply to this post from them.

Watch me, they simply can't resist - can you DDD, you just can't?

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    Pathetic childish ****.
    You're right....

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)