+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictable outcome...

Angry Predictable outcome...

Phucking raging after that result ,glad I couldn't make it a win today would have been massive.
    County have been handed a gift from Dundee at Dens as per last year with Accies ,wtf is going on with our mentality,I'm not blaming the loss of Hendry ,clubs like ours should have enough to deal with a team like County ,boils my piss it does...

As brutal as anything seen in the last few years, no creativity and too many wayward passes including Spence which cost the match. McCann bringing on El Bak on 89 minutes, what was that about. Massive opportunity wasted

County were head and shoulders above us and some great goals but the Dee defence phucking hell

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    As brutal as anything seen in the last few years, no creativity and too many wayward passes including Spence which cost the match. McCann bringing on El Bak on 89 minutes, what was that about. Massive opportunity wasted
    Started off poor with a few no sure where they were meant to be playing. No width. But bringing on Spence for Haber. Tactical Master Stroke

The amount of times that teams that are on a bad run then face us and get a result is unreal

We haven’t missed Spence. I’d forgotten him in fact. Last I can remember was him flogging goals at Eater Road. Bad habit.

We were woeful today, don’t think the forwards had a single decent chance.

When we equalised I thought we’d push on but then we flogged a goal

Utter 5hite

Shafted on Wednesday, mugged on Saturday.
    Can't say I'm surprised, but did not expect to lose four goals.
    When I handed my ticket over and saw it was no. 13, it was like a sign.
    That's the top six gone, back to fighting relegation, some things never change.

What the phuck was that today mr McCann 3 up top after the week we’ve had as for the suns and the shape gtf

Sounds guff, glad I missed it.

Got to really hurry to make it up the road for well game maybe won't hurry so much.

It's a 4 possibly 5 way battle at the bottom now.....have to dig in.

Said I'd prefer to beat county than accies and although beggars can't be choosers I wish that's how it worked out.

At least the manager is taking some responsibility for that shambles. Hamilton seem to be struggling so hopefully that won't change.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)