+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictable outcome...

Terrible team selection today, I blame manager, but certain layers that have been dropped get a second/third/fourth chance and don’t take it, I can’t understand that, some should just pack up and go, I think we all know who they are

That team selection was some sort of point being made , lose your 2 best players and go 3 up top , plucking joke and not for the first time this season
    Squeaky bum time is in the post !!!!

Sorry forgot to mention not one player with a bit of class left except Kamara of course that’s just my opinion, I was phucking seek on Wednesday about losing these players ,now .........................

Maybe next season we will be debating who is the 'wee team' and who is the 'wee'er team' in the City?

No need , your clearly just a wee prick that can’t get his hole , we might be toiling this week but remind me how many points our jack has on the walking dead , off you pop statto

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Maybe next season we will be debating who is the 'wee team' and who is the 'wee'er team' in the City?
    Ram if the dabs don't come up it's Booooom.

Ask Portuguese Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    and another post on a non DAB threed
    wonder if they'll be any greeting to mods on here like was done next door and get a mod threatening bans
    you have yer very own threed on here where you can post
    ya found anyone yet to go on the list na didnae think so

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    and another post on a non DAB threed
    wonder if they'll be any greeting to mods on here like was done next door and get a mod threatening bans
    you have yer very own threed on here where you can post
    ya found anyone yet to go on the list na didnae think so
    Let it go john
    Naebodies listening

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Let it go john
    Naebodies listening
    just pointing oot the double standards

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    just pointing oot the double standards
    Johnathan, double standards may exist, but as for me as an individual, I hope they do not. I like my banter, but I like to try and be fair.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)