+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AFC Wimbledon Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    http://www.wupgb.co.uk/?pg=3

Looks like a lot of dons are phrasing our defence
    What phrases are they using ?

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    At least it wasn't phasing, Mr Spock!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I know what I'm on about, don't worry about. I use my eyes, they've never let me down. What did I say about Faugheen today. I'm just thinking next week that side that started today would struggle at Scunny. Might scrape a draw, but nothing else. Start of the season we played our best stuff with 3 in midfield, one up front. Lavery looks when fit only one who could play one up front. Smith or Ball couldn't.
    Came in second yes I still lost but sometimes you talk to a guy named gwru and he jinx’s your horse 😂

Good luck on yours tomorrow though

As for football I think warne likes one with pace and one that’s tall that’s the only reason why I think warne has smith and ball together but hey smith has scored 2 goals in 3 games it ain’t bad.

Oh and I was right with Yates being on bench

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Praise sorry

Everyone’s different I guess I don’t go for atmosphere like you do I go to watch football and I’m right next to tunnel so I see it all
    ??

I go for ALL of it, atmosphere, banter with those around me but most of all to watch the football. Are you one of those who doesn't join in with the singing and cheering the side on? Boooooooo

Came in second yes I still lost but sometimes you talk to a guy named gwru and he jinx’s your horse ��

Good luck on yours tomorrow though

As for football I think warne likes one with pace and one that’s tall that’s the only reason why I think warne has smith and ball together but hey smith has scored 2 goals in 3 games it ain’t bad.

Oh and I was right with Yates being on bench
    Not a jinx. Facts. Faugheen 2 years ago would have been well odds on. Bookies know, not the same horse.

Whose quick out of Smith & Ball? I've not seen that.

Yates one of Warney's boys. Not one of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ??

I go for ALL of it, atmosphere, banter with those around me but most of all to watch the football. Are you one of those who doesn't join in with the singing and cheering the side on? Boooooooo
    No I’m usaly the one singing on his own in west stand 😂
    Wouldn’t go back behind net though I like where I sit I can see more of the game and yell hey jacket are you still here I thought you’d be gone after 5 mins or is it the money keeping your ass sat down

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post

Yates one of Warney's boys. Not one of mine.
    I was still right when we was talking about what warne would do

It's a classic combination... Keegan and Toshack, Kevin Phillips and Niall Quinn (remember that game at Millmoor?), Trev Phillips and Gwyther, Ham and Gilbert, Agard and Revell, somebody-slightly-smaller-than-the-Incredible-Hulk and Galley... don't knock it if it's working . I quite like that tactic.
    Ball might not be a "sprinter". but he's usually quick to react in the goalmouth.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-02-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Ajayi MOTM
    Wood weakest link in back for me
    New ones did ok, good to see Palmer can miss the net
    Ball running all over place and managed to get his goal

3 points in the bag

How they didn’t score I’ll never know, open ****ing net which needs sorting.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast