+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vank....

Vank....

Again!!! The emperor has no clothes. However, i've got a lucky 15 up.

And away we go ..................

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Again!!! The emperor has no clothes. However, i've got a lucky 15 up.
    Vot is all dis vank stuff Ponty, are you a bit upset ?.

Very rarely criticise selection but we have to win games, playing two holding midfield players and a central mid on the wing was baffling.

We had real attacking threat on the bench, Mahoney, McBurnie, Hedges and Mallan, seemed we were very conservative trying not to lose the game but times running out and would rather us seeing going for the jugular!

Quote Originally Posted by Swazer16 View Post
    Very rarely criticise selection but we have to win games, playing two holding midfield players and a central mid on the wing was baffling.

We had real attacking threat on the bench, Mahoney, McBurnie, Hedges and Mallan, seemed we were very conservative trying not to lose the game but times running out and would rather us seeing going for the jugular!
    Although he did set up 4-4-2 which kind of implies he was looking to win the game .

I agree about the 2 up front and while we're still not doing any better than when we had just 1 up front, he keeps leaving himself open to question and criticism with his baffling choices in midfield and out wide.
    We cant judge them too much on their first game, but Im interested to hear what Mills was like alongside Lindsay, and what McBurnie was like alongside Bradshaw. And what did we go with at the end when Mahoney came on for Pinniloss, was it 3-5-2 ?.

Heres an idea. Let's sack him just after hes signed a new contract, pay him art and get another blowk in to work under the same constraints as Hecky and start all over again. No doubt the new guy be hung out to dry after a few games by the perennial moaners

We need stability and continuity to try and build a decent team and I know Hecky'll gerrit reight in the end. Hes here to stay. Deal with it and get behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Heres an idea. Let's sack him just after hes signed a new contract, pay him art and get another blowk in to work under the same constraints as Hecky and start all over again. No doubt the new guy be hung out to dry after a few games by the perennial moaners
    We need stability and continuity to try and build a decent team and I know Hecky'll gerrit reight in the end. Hes here to stay. Deal with it and get behind him.
    This isnt a 'lets sack him just for the sake of it' thread though Pass, and its not even a 'lets sack him' thread at all actually.
    It is a thread though where more and more fans now have had enough of seeing this happen way too often and the same questions keep getting asked about his choice of favourite players etc.
    In case some fans hadnt noticed, we're fearing relegation back down to the dreaded Lg One where I hoped we'd seen the last of for a long time at least. I think we want better than that for our team and Id be the first to say Hecky does as well of course, but today his choice of favoured players has arguably cost us yet again and we're running out of games now where this can be allowed to go on for.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

Gior pass wi common sense will tha , it's saturday neet on TM and they must have their scapegoat to victimize .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This isnt a 'lets sack him just for the sake of it' thread though Pass, and its not even a 'lets sack him' thread at all actually.
    It is a thread though where more and more fans now have had enough of seeing this happen way too often and the same questions keep getting asked about his choice of favourite players etc.
    In case some fans hadnt noticed, we're fearing relegation back down to the dreaded Lg One where I hoped we'd seen the last of for a long time at least. I think we want better than that for our team and Id be the first to say Hecky does as well of course, but today his choice of favoured players has arguably cost us yet again and we're running out of games now where this can be allowed to go on for.

Funny how Heckys always the fall guy Acido. I was perusing the 'Davies dropped' thread and I quote you saying something along the lines of- "summer recruitment garbage and had relegation written all over it to be honest"

Now with all due respect mate would you perhaps care to elaborate on that and consider building your future criticisms with a more balanced outlook? The club/board/owners and head coach should take collective responsibility but everytime we lose its the same old, same old threads about Hecky on a Saturday night which to be frank can get tiresome.

I don't believe your crusade with anti Hecky posts/threads is gathering any serious momentum either. The majority of our supporters can see what's going on and the Hecky hecklers are in the minority. However, I respect everybody has a right to get things off their chest nar and ageeun but the debate must be carefully considered rather than the usual result based rants straight after a defeat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast