+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Husin

He's the first - at least that was the consensus over a celebratory pint down at the old Kabul and Bush.

I think it's brilliant that Notts have taken Noor (equivalent to our Noah) on contract. The section from Wikipedia printed below gives you an idea of what life was like in the town he was born at the time he was born. WE need to look after this lad.

However the Taliban retaliated in 1998 attacking the city and killing an estimated 8,000 (see Battles of Mazar-i-Sharif (1997–98)). At 10 am on 8 August 1998, the Taliban entered the city and for the next two days drove their pickup trucks "up and down the narrow streets of Mazar-i-Sharif shooting to the left and right and killing everything that moved—shop owners, cart pullers, women and children shoppers and even goats and donkeys."[12] More than 8000 noncombatants were reported killed in Mazar-i-Sharif and later in Bamiyan.[13] In addition, the Taliban were criticized for forbidding anyone from burying the corpses for the first six days (contrary to the injunctions of Islam, which demands immediate burial) while the remains rotted in the summer heat and were eaten by dogs.[14] The Taliban also reportedly sought out and massacred members of the Hazara, while in control of Mazar.[12]

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    To see it live was fantastic, even with my bad knees I jumped up
    Impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    More great views of the goal ��:

https://www.facebook.com/nottscounty...5570738452983/
    From our view in the Kop it initially looked like he had wasted the chance as it was going straight to the keeper but then it suddenly veered to the right and out of his reach. Tremendous goal.

Who was the last Notts player to score goals like that? I was thinking Alan Judge?

Maybe even Drapes?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456