+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Husin

Husin

Really impressed again today, think him and Hewitt could make those 2 midfield places theirs if they keep on with performances like that.

I thought he was outstanding today. As good a midfield display as I’ve seen in a long time.
    Hewitt was also brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Really impressed again today, think him and Hewitt could make those 2 midfield places theirs if they keep on with performances like that.
    Totally agree, I think the only reason that Nolo subbed him was to keep him fresh for Tuesday and also to let the crowd show their appreciation....tremendous game from the lad....I also think that Bennett looked a bit tasty, great debut.....a few stars in the making?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Yes and continue to play 4-4-2 please Mr Nolo !!!

Husin was quality. Used the ball well, always found space for himself, closed down and hassled the opposition, and a superb strike for his first Notts goal. My MotM.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Husin was quality. Used the ball well, always found space for himself, closed down and hassled the opposition, and a superb strike for his first Notts goal. My MotM.
    Brilliant signing, also very impressed with Bennett. I cant however see where Noble is going to fit into this line up..

I thought the new striker showed great strength and desire too.
    Very much of the Karl Hawley mould.

The new Don Masson and I don't say that lightly, superb.

Good thread, this is very important for our promotion chances.
    If these two can reach this level regularly then we've not only recovered from losing Yates but gone one better

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    The new Don Masson and I don't say that lightly, superb.
    It's a bit early for that kind of rhetoric, but he was great today. His goal will be up there for our goal of the season come May. He can string passes together too. It's particularly heartening that he's ours, rather than on loan too.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast