+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers move to 5th

Millers move to 5th

Name:  6E30EF75-D6D9-49CB-8FE0-10969B6DB02B.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  11.3 KB

Charlton and Peterborough have a game in hand but with Rotherham winning and charlton posh and Bradford all losing even if charlton and posh win their extra games we are still 5th

However there are still lots of games to play and anything can happen in football like Wednesday losing 1-3 to Birmingham 😂

So come on you reds

We've done very well recently , but it's still going to be difficult to catch the top three. As you say though, quite a lot of games to go yet.

I'd prefer to say win our game in hand over scunkthorpe, an also beat em next week will be looking up even more. Glass half full!

Scunny away will be one of our most difficult remaining games - the others being away at Shrews, Wigwam and mega-in-form Plymouth away

Wasn't so long back we we're 9 points behind Bratfud now were 2 points in front with a game in hand over them.

The top 2 spots seem a long way off but anything can happen in football. Yes I'm a realist and we won't win this league.

Seriously cannot see Wigan missing out on a top 2 finish.

The 2nd spot for me is still open and only 11 points separate us from that slot. Is this achievable? Not a massive gap but Blackburn can turn it on when they want to. Shrews under Hurtsy still seem to be able scrape the odd goal difference win. While Scunny are still up there scrapping for that elusive 2nd spot.

Dreams but, beat Scunny next Saturday and win the game in hand over them and you have to seriously start to believe.

Ain't it great to be where we currently are? UTM!

Anything higher than we are now is a bonus

I’d love to go through automatic

Il be honest I’d much prefer a battle in championship than a fight for promotion in league 1 next year because at min it looks like hull and Sunderland could go down.

It could be my crap memory but I don’t think iv ever seen a team that dropped from prem to L1 in such a short amount of time that went back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Anything higher than we are now is a bonus

I’d love to go through automatic

Il be honest I’d much prefer a battle in championship than a fight for promotion in league 1 next year because at min it looks like hull and Sunderland could go down.

It could be my crap memory but I don’t think iv ever seen a team that dropped from prem to L1 in such a short amount of time that went back up.
    Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Wolves
    Really? I Don’t remember

Man City did it.