+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Newell

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I go on the state of play. Newell his best game for us this season. Keep it going. He's the only natural left forward/winger we have.
    You said we should get rid of him in the January transfer window. What's that got to do with the "state of play" as you call it?

I go on the state of play.
    No you don't.

State of play. His latest game. Was good today. Will he play as good away from home? Newell doesn't look the strongest of players. More a touch player. You need to be able to put your foot in away from home. He hasn't got that in his locker.

You need to be able to put your foot in away from home. He hasn't got that in his locker.
    So what you mean is, you want him to be more like Forde?

Oh hang on a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    So what you mean is, you want him to be more like Forde?

Oh hang on a minute...
    No one Forde is enough! Taylor looked good when he came on today. If we had to win a game I'd pick Taylor in front of Forde. Know what I've said about Taylor. He's the same as Forde can't on the outside. But Taylor can put a lot better ball in & also a better finisher.

I go on the state of play. Newell his best game for us this season. Keep it going. He's the only natural left forward/winger we have.
    Nutter alert!

No one Forde is enough! Taylor looked good when he came on today. If we had to win a game I'd pick Taylor in front of Forde. Know what I've said about Taylor. He's the same as Forde can't on the outside. But Taylor can put a lot better ball in & also a better finisher.
    But Taylor wouldn't still be at the club if it'd been up to you? Give it up, we're all bored of the wind up, it's embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    But Taylor wouldn't still be at the club if it'd been up to you? Give it up, we're all bored of the wind up, it's embarrassing.
    I'm only replying to you cause I'm not ignorant. No wind up. I go on what I see on the day. My thoughts today Taylor looked a threat going forward on the right. Forde didn't. Before xmas Taylor was being played on the left, no threat. That's me done replying to you on todays game, last time I saw Taylor. OK

I'm only replying to you cause I'm not ignorant. No wind up. I go on what I see on the day. My thoughts today Taylor looked a threat going forward on the right. Forde didn't. Before xmas Taylor was being played on the left, no threat. That's me done replying to you on todays game, last time I saw Taylor. OK
    The season doesn't just last a day though does it?
    Thankfully we have a manager who perseveres with players even if they don't always put in top class performances.
    If he took any notice of you we'd have half a squad and probably be in the bottom 3.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The season doesn't just last a day though does it?
    Thankfully we have a manager who perseveres with players even if they don't always put in top class performances.
    If he took any notice of you we'd have half a squad and probably be in the bottom 3.
    He'd argue that black was white.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast