+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'This Is My Lane' campaign begins

'This Is My Lane' campaign begins

Great promo video to launch new fan campaign on the back of today's crowd...

Last edited by SwalePie; 04-02-2018 at 11:47 AM.

That is great, and all credit to the media team. I have to say everything about Notts at the moment under Alan Hardy seems to be hugely professional, ambitious, creative and positive. Haven't felt this positive about Notts for a very, very long time, so well done to everyone at the club for moving into the modern way of engaging and utilising social media to it's full potential. Great times ahead, I can feel it!

Quote Originally Posted by nw5pie View Post
    That is great, and all credit to the media team. I have to say everything about Notts at the moment under Alan Hardy seems to be hugely professional, ambitious, creative and positive. Haven't felt this positive about Notts for a very, very long time, so well done to everyone at the club for moving into the modern way of engaging and utilising social media to it's full potential. Great times ahead, I can feel it!

Everything about our club now is professional. That means there is only one way we will go. UP.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Everything about our club now is professional. That means there is only one way we will go. UP.
    Mr Hardy is good at the marketing gig. Mr Trew certainly couldn't count that talent in his bag of tricks. Mr Hardy knows how to pick and keep a manager. Mr Trew couldn't count that talent in his bag of tricks. Mr Hardy can get 17000 down the Lane. Mr Trew couldn't count that talent in his bag of tricks. I could go on...!

Another nice little clip of 'Matchday Moments' from the Crewe game...

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/status/960060370604851201

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    A very good salesman Joe .... very positive. These type of blokes win, the faint hearts lose.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    A very good salesman Joe .... very positive. These type of blokes win, the faint hearts lose.
    Oh for God's sake, stick with the positive and leave it at that, you stuck record you.

Name:  Capturelane.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  19.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Oh for God's sake, stick with the positive and leave it at that, you stuck record you.

Thats it typical left wing, shout down what you don't agree with .

Woody Gumpy feels a song a coming on.........................

This Lane is my Lane, this Lane is your Lane,
    From the noisy Kop stand, to the Shippo's Brook drain,
    From the stand near Forest, to the monorail train.
    This Lane was made for you and me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast