+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lookman scores on debut

Lookman scores on debut

Lookman makes an instant impact on his debut for RB Leipzig after his dramatic deadline day move which saw his stubbornness to not joining Derby and going against his parent clubs wishes and join RB Leipzig instead.

Scoring on his debut is a great start for the young lad and gives a message to his parent club that this is the right move for me despite you wanted me to move to a club that wasn’t at the best of my heart.

The one that got away but his heart was set in joining RB Leipzig so good luck to him.

So did Mason Bennett!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    So did Mason Bennett!
    Scoring on his debut yes! but not going against your parent club’s preferred loan club’s choice and going with your own like Lookman did.

He's right though MOP

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    C’mon! man you didn’t have to post your nude leaks on this forum jesus! Show some decency.

I don't give a flying **** what Lookman has done, he's not our player end of. So are you going to follow every other players careers who might of signed for us..........NO

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I don't give a flying **** what Lookman has done, he's not our player end of. So are you going to follow every other players careers who might of signed for us..........NO
    I don’t follow every player’s career only Lookman seeing as he was close to coming to Derby but decided his heart on RB Leipzig and the potential that could have been shown at Derby is worth admiring.

Ian Storey Moore did something similar and he ended up at Shepshed Charterhouse I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyDaDream View Post
    I don’t follow every player’s career only Lookman seeing as he was close to coming to Derby but decided his heart on RB Leipzig and the potential that could have been shown at Derby is worth admiring.
    You're right...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)