+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's our best 11 now.

And Hemings and Stewart were what

Murray runs.....I'll stop there.....that's an improvement on Haber.

I heard Murray knocked 20 seconds off the dribble around 100 cones at training competition so already a firm favourite with the manager

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I heard Murray knocked 20 seconds off the dribble around 100 cones at training competition so already a firm favourite with the manager
    He did and dribbled round Haber as Well which was easy as **** as he moved less than the ****ing cones.

[QUOTE=Returnofrros;38787561]Or mibbe no the best players but how would you set up.

Parish Spanish fb Kerr fb Meekings cb Waddell cb

McGowan Kamara in the middle

Ohara and deacon

Murray Moussa.

For me.

Horses for courses for games I know but the other btm 6 teams that's how i would go.

This team would lose more than it would win but would win enuf.

And for the run in NM shud be a bit more pragmatic.

I notice that you haven't included our top goalscorer in that team.

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    I notice that you haven't included our top goalscorer in that team.
    League and cup is Moussa not top scorer?

If your speaking about the Ajay he has his attributes but not enough for a starting place for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    League and cup is Moussa not top scorer?

If your speaking about the Ajay he has his attributes but not enough for a starting place for me.
    Haber should be in before Moussa any day.

NM made it plain the day he stepped in Dens he didn’t fancy Haber. Has done no one any favours with that attitude and the team has suffered as a consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Haber should be in before Moussa any day.

NM made it plain the day he stepped in Dens he didn’t fancy Haber. Has done no one any favours with that attitude and the team has suffered as a consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He did and dribbled round Haber as Well which was easy as **** as he moved less than the ****ing cones.
    Looking forward to Murray and Moussa scoring the goals to keep us up as per Haber last season.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)