+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ot - the new RL 'Super League' season

Why post on a thread you obviously know nothing about? I never do that..

Touchy bastid! I'm only asking?

Attachment 8414

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    OMG! Boring!

This is Footymad not, "A smashed in the head until I'm braindead forum".
    Sadly that seems to be true for some NRL players

Differences between NRL players and control group
    Picking up, manipulating and placing three small pins into different holes 20% worse in fine motor skills testing
    Response to touching a target when it appears on a tablet screen 15% slower in reaction time
    Identifying the location of discrete patterns concealed behind boxes on a screen 122% worse in learning a novel task
    Repeatedly finding and remembering tokens located behind boxes 98% worse in working memory
    Concentrating on one figure as two figures are randomly displayed on a screen 71% worse in maint concentration
    Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) 76% returned abnormal brain responses

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/42946815
    Last edited by oldcolner; 06-02-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Just a heads up for this weeks superleague games ..Wigan v Hull in America is live on sky at 8.30 Saturday morning ..should be a cracking game..

Tanya looked pretty fit on the superleague show the other day,think they have given her a makeover..

She he knows her stuff though ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just a heads up for this weeks superleague games ..Wigan v Hull in America is live on sky at 8.30 Saturday morning ..should be a cracking game..
    Tanya looked pretty fit on the superleague show the other day, think they have given her a makeover..
    She he knows her stuff though ..
    Shes a real mans man is our Tanya.

As for the players getting criminally assaulted 6 times before kicking the ball away, thats what makes R.L so exciting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Shes a real mans man is our Tanya.

As for the players getting criminally assaulted 6 times before kicking the ball away, thats what makes R.L so exciting lol.
    Shes married Acido.. He's a lucky Bastid ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Shes married Acido.. He's a lucky Bastid ..
    I bet I know who wears the trousers in that relationship Alf.

one of our own... Tanya Arnold, shes one of our own!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I bet I know who wears the trousers in that relationship Alf.

one of our own... Tanya Arnold, shes one of our own!.
    TBF to her Acido,she's brilliant and one of the best and most knowledgeable Rugby league presenters..

How's things with the mighty Lebanon, game still thriving over there ? They are my favourite team, what a story.

[QUOTE=sinkov;38792574]How's things with the mighty Lebanon, game still thriving over there ? They are my favourite team, what a story.[/QUOTe

Get off my thread Sinky .. We're done..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)