+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ot - the new RL 'Super League' season

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I wish we/Hull Fc were still at the old Boulevard lads, rather than the KFC stadium.
    That 1985 Cup final against Wigan was a brilliant game, and I blame Gary Schofield of all people that day, for all his missed kick/conversions.
    Dont you mean "fat Gary" ..lol,

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Dont you mean "fat Gary" ..lol,
    Ohh yes we called him and Lee Crooks all sorts of names after they both left us... for Leeds. And speaking of that Alf one of the players we/Hull Fc loved to hate in those days was Elleray Hanley.

Its time to bring back OUR thread again Alf.. yes that means its time for a bit of rugby league again and Im sure Beds is delighted to hear it lol.

Its the Challenge cup Last 16 draw, and we Hull FC the black n whites are drawn away at Feath of all teams, who arent far from where I live. Can you believe it my hometown team Normy played Rochdale in a previous round there at Feath's Post office road ground, and it was shown live on the Beeb.

Last 16 Draw:
    Hull KR v Wigan
    Castleford v St Helens
    Toronto v Warrington
    Leigh v Salford
    Featherstone v Hull
    Catalans v Whitehaven
    Widnes v Leeds
    Huddersfield v Wakefield

Top two look tasty encounters..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Top two look tasty encounters..
    Attachment 9288

Attachment 9289

Attachment 9290

Hey Acido, are Barnsley going to stay up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    .. Hey Acido, are Barnsley going to stay up ?.
    I can't be doing with trick questions on here kid, you of all people should know that about me on here.

Hey Alf, we desperately need to bring this thread up again on here, and Beds has given me his permission to do so as well, because he absolutely loves the subject.

Im sure you know matey that the RL Super League have scrapped the end of season 'Super 8s', or whatever we should call them. And as of next season the Super League will expand by two to 14 teams, and promotion and relegation issues will be set to '1 up & 1 down' from now on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)