+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: MoM Poll v Wimbledon

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Mom Poll The Millers v Wimbledon

Mom Poll The Millers v Wimbledon

WOW!!! What a game and some great preformances in it.

Tough one this but I’m going for smith you lads who sit behind net won’t have seen it but he got hit in the face and looked to have broke his nose. He could have whined about it but all he kept telling the forth who kept telling him he was bleeding and couldn’t go on with blood on him.

Just let me play

Top class in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Tough one this but I’m going for smith you lads who sit behind net won’t have seen it but he got hit in the face and looked to have broke his nose. He could have whined about it but all he kept telling the forth who kept telling him he was bleeding and couldn’t go on with blood on him.

Just let me play

Top class in my book
    He did change his top at least twice. He put his head in a bit low and the bloke who kicked him had to go off injured. He actually went up to Warne after the match and apologised for it and ^pointed to his leg.

All the players were very respectful yesterday I thought the whole way through.

No weak links these days but I think Ajayi has been immense since he came back ! Won every header yesterday and out paced their strikers to every loose ball.
    How no team came in for him in the transfer window is anybodies guess ? there’s a lot of scouts out there not doing their job right.
    He is worth a couple of million of everybody’s money and if Van Dyke went for 70 million then Ajayi is worth at least a tenth of that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post

Just let me play

Top class in my book

I saw it but it’s not a reason for voting him MOTM imo but we all have different views, he did have a good game though

A few were contenders but I’ve gone for Ajayi, he is getting back to the player I first saw, keep it up lad

Reading football league paper, they give a 7 to Ajayi and Emmanuel, a 6 to Wood and put him in team of day, mind boggling
    Last edited by millertop; 04-02-2018 at 11:38 AM.

I've voted Newell, a player who ran the left side of the pitch, a thorn in Wimbledon's side.
    Best I would say from Emmanuel & Mattock with them using the flanks to put good balls into the danger area, Smith with leading the line putting his body in every where, & getting a kick in the face, but he just took it has a every day mishap.
    Palmer missed the sitter, but he must have got a shock how the Millers team played has a unit, with the fitness of the squad showing through, Warne will get him up to speed.
    Now the team are playing with belief & must think they have a good chance of keeping in touching distance with the leaders, be it keep in the top six, & look to another visit to Wembley.

Newell's silky skills were great to see but I've gone for Ajayi. Simply awesome, pace, heading ability, skill with ball to feet and laying off slide rule passes with ease.

He's definitely growing into his role now and it's no coincidence Emmanuel has also come on leaps and bounds at the same time.

Well done Semi.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Newell's silky skills were great to see but I've gone for Ajayi. Simply awesome, pace, heading ability, skill with ball to feet and laying off slide rule passes with ease.

He's definitely growing into his role now and it's no coincidence Emmanuel has also come on leaps and bounds at the same time.

Well done Semi.
    Semi is getting hard Brin

And the next day he won the Superbowl.

Ajayi wins again. He was shyte not long ago

Scunny one coming up