+ Visit Hibernian FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeann Dempster

Leeann Dempster

To replace Stewart Regan now that is worrying as I am sure she would like Lennon in as manager as she has a good working relationship with him.

Dempster Off

That would mean Lennon could be Off

McGeouch possibly Off

Mcginn possibly Off

Allan on loan

We emptied three forwars although Murray could come back

Two loan forwards who could be off at the end of the season.

A tad worrying

Dempster might be interested in that, but i reckon she loves it here, also i think it would take a lot of cash.

Petrie is also one of the top dogs....

Dont think Lennon will go.

McGinn will be away. defo.

Hope McGeouch stays.

Stokes had to go, dave struggled and murrays still has a contract.

If the two loan forwards do well, we will struggle to keep them.

Leeann seems to be the topic of discussion this morning and it is looking like she is their No1 candidate, worrying times as I don't want Petrie taking us down that road of destitution and misery and can't do the job Leeann does. I would dearly love her to turn it down but get the feeling she will take it. The next worrying factor is will she request Lennon gets the managers job definately don't want us going backwards.

Hold that page new candidate for the Scotland job link below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42944703

Walter Smith now the front runner didn't see that one coming WHAT don't go Leeann this is what your up against ???? Steve Clarke for me surely no Walter

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42942841

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)