+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a Game

What a Game

But I feel that we have dropped two points against one of our rivals. I cannot remember ever seeing Spurs dominate a game at Anfield like they did today. Harry had a very poor game and I feared the worst when we got the first pen. I was spot on and so you can imagine how I felt when he went to take the second one! But Harry showed that he is made of stern stuff and coolly slotted home. When was the last time an away team had 66% possession? COYS

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    But I feel that we have dropped two points against one of our rivals. I cannot remember ever seeing Spurs dominate a game at Anfield like they did today. Harry had a very poor game and I feared the worst when we got the first pen. I was spot on and so you can imagine how I felt when he went to take the second one! But Harry showed that he is made of stern stuff and coolly slotted home. When was the last time an away team had 66% possession? COYS
    Always good to get a point v an inform team davee

I feel for those that get stuffed away v crap but hey ho funny ol wassut innit

Delhi Alley at it again.. Not only is he a dirty cnut , he's a diving cheating phooker as well..

Davee, sounded like a good game as you say, however I'm curious as to how much you paid to see it and what do you pay at Wembley at the present time.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Davee, sounded like a good game as you say, however I'm curious as to how much you paid to see it and what do you pay at Wembley at the present time.
    Hello claw, I did not go to Anfield so cannot say how much our fans were charged. I have paid £52 for my ticket for le @rse game on Saturday but prices vary a fair bit. For example you can get an adult ticket for the Cup game versus Newport for a tenner.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hello claw, I did not go to Anfield so cannot say how much our fans were charged. I have paid £52 for my ticket for le @rse game on Saturday but prices vary a fair bit. For example you can get an adult ticket for the Cup game versus Newport for a tenner.
    52 pounds phook me I can have 10 days holiday in my Motorhome for that and that's during the high season as well ..You must have more money than sense Dave..lol

Oh dear oh dear lool it's difficult not to pretend you're not a fan

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    52 pounds phook me I can have 10 days holiday in my Motorhome for that and that's during the high season as well ..You must have more money than sense Dave..lol
    It was a tough choice Alf, The North London Derby or a house in Burnley!