+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happening?

If he does bail and what i have been told is right McCabe already has investors lined up. All rumours for now but the Prince does not seem to have enough money to invest in 2 clubs.

yeah would agree with you there bfl the word on s2 is that mcabe might have american investors lined up we shall see eh utb ftp

I bet the Prince’ll not bail until he recovers some or all I’ve whatever money he has put in.

The Belgian club he’s shacked up with seem to be on the up winning 4 promotions as Champions in consecutive seasons, but they went pop in 2013 and have had to work their way back up again. They’re not a big club though, probably on a par with the likes of Donny, and the football is nowhere near as cash hungry over there as here in England, so it’ll probably be better sorted to his pocket.

barnsley sold for 20 million so i would say united surely got to be double that by size of club assets and potential so if he has put 18 million in already you cant fault him on those figures so anybody buying his stake has to come up with at least 20 million

That would value the shares at £40m without the real estate. Possibly £25m more for that.

well the word a while ago was that mcabe valued the whole club at 60 million so you might not be far off holden with your valuation dont think theres anyway however that a new investor would want to take over the club with that valuation so maybe thats the stumbling block with new investment

I'd guess you're bang on with that.

The Prince is in talks to buy McCabe out. Not sure where this money is coming from. I hope the rumours that CW does not like the Prince are wrong.

I can hardly imagine that the Prince is the one dragging his heels over coughing up the readies if he's wanting to take over. Let's hope it means an end to the stranglehold the McCabe family have over the club, and a new dawn where we can compete at a level commensurate with the size of the club.

at the lane at the lane oh its never ever dull at the lane !!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast