+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought we was losing after the 2nd goal

Thought we was losing after the 2nd goal

2nd goal went in and suddenly the flock started leaving, wtf is up with people.

Yes I know some might have a valid reason but don’t tell me all of them did.

Then in WS8 must get really pissed off when they are all stood on steps when games still playing

Dad, dad. Tell em, they’re leaving before the end.

It was a cold day and many were struggling to keep warm a few in WS5 left after 70 mins they couldn’t take it any more.

I left after 2nd goal and I was struggling to walk to car. You may think it’s smart to freeze ya David balls off until they come off pitch but I don’t and I certainly am not driving in traffic because I was too busy waiting for players to shake each other’s hand so I could clap them off.

Millertop to me if you leave at a set time no matter the result it’s fine but what gets to me are those fans who leave when we are losing. We maybe playing really well but they will bugger off as soon as they get miserable enough

You remember that game when we was 3-0 down to derby fans flooded out I was one of the ones who stayed and saw us come back to 3-3
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 04-02-2018 at 10:45 PM.

It's not just Millers fans.

I had the privelege - ahem - to watch Lorca v Almeria last night, Spanish second division. Home fans were leaving after 80 minutes, they were only 1-2 down. Was bloody cold though. And no bovril. Or pies. So yes, who can blame them.

It's a free country and folk can leave whenever they like but I'm with you top. I simply can't understand why people leave early when usually the last few minutes and injury time are the mist exiting and thrilling of the entire match.

The girl who sits next to me left early against Portsmouth and was still annoyed about missing the goal in the following match against bradford.

So I'm thinking 'what she'd rather we drew just so she didn't miss anything'

Each to their own.

Traffic Lights outside Wilkinsons held me up for 20 minutes after the game, maybe they knew about them?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    It's a free country and folk can leave whenever they like but I'm with you top. I simply can't understand why people leave early when usually the last few minutes and injury time are the mist exiting and thrilling of the entire match.

The girl who sits next to me left early against Portsmouth and was still annoyed about missing the goal in the following match against bradford.

So I'm thinking 'what she'd rather we drew just so she didn't miss anything'

Each to their own.
    When we played Wednesday a couple of seasons ago, Wednesday fans were late in and the kick off was delayed.

I was being picked up after the game and couldn't get a message to say I would be late so had to leave at 5pm when we were 2-1 up.

We lost 3-2 so that was one time I was glad I left early.

I remember that, the kick off was delayed because someone set a flare off on the North stand.

I remember the Stephen Hawking sound a like telling us all to evacuate the building.

More likely that it upsets them when we’re winning, can’t moan so they walk out.

Or in one a days case, it’s who’s first at the bar. Suppose that’s understandable

I don't mind people leaving whenever they want ,I always stay to the final whistle but what Pisses me off most is the knobheads who congregate on the exit stairways ,just bloody leave or stay in your seat to sing New York New York or clap players off the pitch...just stop blocking the exits .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast