+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new boys

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Can't argue with that. Works with Mrs CA when I tell her the length of my peanut in cm
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    It says so on transfer market website just type the name in google then look for website I’d post link but I don’t see much point since you just sound like your being confrontational all the time.
    That's not my intention, was just wondering if you knew something we didn't. The figures on websites like that are plucked from thin air. For example, according to that site, our former centre half Danny Collins is worth 225k, that says it all about the accuracy of that site. The fact is nobody knows for sure what people are being paid and what their transfer values.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    That's not my intention, was just wondering if you knew something we didn't. The figures on websites like that are plucked from thin air. For example, according to that site, our former centre half Danny Collins is worth 225k, that says it all about the accuracy of that site. The fact is nobody knows for sure what people are being paid and what their transfer values.
    It’s all about supply and demand. A player is worth more to one team than another especially if they have a long term injury crisis in their squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    True it may be our best recruitment year, clearly recruitment guy doing his job well
    REALLY ?

Which players do you think he’s brought in ?

Palmer and Smith both played against us and Warney spotted them, Lavery local lad and well known to everybody !
    Potter came through Barker connection.
    Kieffer also played against us and McCarthy tried to offload him and Emmanuel to get Danny Ward.

Only possible players coming through recruitment guy might be Purrington,Onarisse,and Cummings none of which can get anywhere near the first team.

I agree the recruitment is going ok but not sure we need Head of recruitment role, chief scout would do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    REALLY ?

Which players do you think he’s brought in ?

Palmer and Smith both played against us and Warney spotted them, Lavery local lad and well known to everybody !
    Potter came through Barker connection.
    Kieffer also played against us and McCarthy tried to offload him and Emmanuel to get Danny Ward.

Only possible players coming through recruitment guy might be Purrington,Onarisse,and Cummings none of which can get anywhere near the first team.

I agree the recruitment is going ok but not sure we need Head of recruitment role, chief scout would do just fine.
    Or Jamie Johnson (recruitment guy) might have mentioned them and Warney watched them when they played against us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123