+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before Barnsley come sniffing for a fitness coach?

I reckon Grays on would be a good choice for Barnsley til end of season.
    Out of Hursty and Warney I reckon Barnsley would prefer Hursty 1st tbh.
    If..and it's a big if , Barnsley did get Warney then I'd go straight for Hursty...or Luton manager who's name escapes me.

Not saying Warney is doing anything wrong but would it be such a bad thing if he went to Barnsley & took Barker ect... with him. It won't happen cause Barnsley can't be that naïve. Hursty looks more like a manager to me.

Well that’s Hecky to Leeds.

Good luck Barnsley with your new manager whoever it is but it won’t be Warney

Im rather surprised the likes of animal and Acido coming on to millersmad to discuss who their next manager is going to be, surely you would get better feedback on Tykesmad lads, personally i dont give a flying phuk who the next Barnsley manager is so long as it isnt our PEP. But for what its worth think they might go down the foreign route.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Im rather surprised the likes of animal and Acido coming on to millersmad to discuss who their next manager is going to be, surely you would get better feedback on Tykesmad lads, personally i dont give a flying phuk who the next Barnsley manager is so long as it isnt our PEP. But for what its worth think they might go down the foreign route.
    Yeh , I think the title of the thread may offer a clue as to why we've contributed archie .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yeh , I think the title of the thread may offer a clue as to why we've contributed archie .
    So thats me put in my place, carry on lads.

If it makes you Barnsley fans feel any better he will most likely be sacked by Christmas and will have to take a job at I Donno Mansfield

Sign a new contract then leave 4 days later, football is not like the rest of the world.

No doubt Barnsley will have played a blinder and would have had a buy out clause in the contract.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    No doubt Barnsley will have played a blinder and would have had a buy out clause in the contract.
    £500k frog its just cost Leeds to hire him .

If only we could turn brass into league points !!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast