+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before Barnsley come sniffing for a fitness coach?

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Gary Monk always looks to me like a boy in a mans face. Just about failed everywhere he's gone.
    A what now?

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I think it's laughable people on here actually think barnsley would be interested in Warne
    I kind of agree, surely the billionaire owners will want a bigger name than Warney. That said I think Barnsley could do worse. For me Warney has done a great job this season and i reckon he will go on to bigger things.

Whats making me laugh is people saying he wouldn't leave us for Barnsley.

I mean come the f@ck on, he'd be off in a heartbeat, he's out of contract come the end of the season ffs lads!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    I kind of agree, surely the billionaire owners will want a bigger name than Warney. That said I think Barnsley could do worse. For me Warney has done a great job this season and i reckon he will go on to bigger things.

I mean come the f@ck on, he'd be off in a heartbeat, he's out of contract come the end of the season ffs lads!!!!
    Didn't know you had started working for radio Dee Da Riley

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    Didn't know you had started working for radio Dee Da Riley
    Lol Dave...

Not working for Deedar...

Just residing over here in the real world lol

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post

No he is not ! he has a 12 month rolling contract.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I can't see it Donald. Warne is a different beast to the almighty Robins. It would be upsetting for Mr Stewart mithinks if it was to happen
    Dont know about that frog...robins was doing great with us and stewart let him go without a whimper..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Dont know about that frog...robins was doing great with us and stewart let him go without a whimper..
    Yeah but batman needed him

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Aye thanks for that , whilst he managed to put points on the board watching his team's style of football was a similar experience to having your teeth pulled out with pliers .

Nobody was too down when he left .

Looks like a bit of money is going on Mick McCarthy now. Barnsley lad coming home?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Looks like a bit of money is going on Mick McCarthy now. Barnsley lad coming home?
    I bet Kieffer Moore will be gutted if that happens!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast