+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Team/Tactics for Sunday v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    OA you on the bus Sunday mate ??

Want a laugh - sheep shagger mate is giving me and 2 arabs a lift up. He had the audacity to say see if yer p!ssed ( a given) and beat us nae too much ribbing on way back to glasgow.

I bet him a blow job we wont be anywhere near. Will update Sat night on the outcum

tbh he is amazed how little faith we have as he thinks we will be right up for it (or as ray would say bang on it)

Crazy time to be an arab

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    I remember a sketch about Scotland - pretty sure it was Mike Bassett England manager film - where players ran round in circles kicking ball off each other. We are that team to others just now. Funny thing is its an aspiration to be that team now
    I know not of what you refer to, but all i see now is the thing the subs do at half time and think it comparable to that! Sad times!

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Want a laugh - sheep shagger mate is giving me and 2 arabs a lift up. He had the audacity to say see if yer p!ssed ( a given) and beat us nae too much ribbing on way back to glasgow.

I bet him a blow job we wont be anywhere near. Will update Sat night on the outcum

tbh he is amazed how little faith we have as he thinks we will be right up for it (or as ray would say bang on it)

Crazy time to be an arab
    Hopefully you will calm your jets and wait till Sunday night for bj.........Am going and enjoying a Sat night in Sheepville. I have feeling will either be 8+(eight plus) -0 or we will finally pull our ****e together play really well and nick a replay against the complacent sheepies after 2-2. Reckon we will know within first 10 mins which way that bunch of imposters are going.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I would bite your hand off for that right now!
    as the much missed East_Stand_Elite used to say

if we get a replay I will eat a lampost

Throw caution to the wind on Sunday and have a go, because if shabba hopes to contain the sheep and hit them on the counter we are gonna get the biggest skelpin since that dark night against the Huns at Hampden

Heart says 1-0 United

Head says dinnae get on the bus, switch the tv aff, and don’t read the papers on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by JelloBiafra View Post
    Hopefully you will calm your jets and wait till Sunday night for bj.........Am going and enjoying a Sat night in Sheepville. I have feeling will either be 8+(eight plus) -0 or we will finally pull our ****e together play really well and nick a replay against the complacent sheepies after 2-2. Reckon we will know within first 10 mins which way that bunch of imposters are going.
    Premature exclamation that mate well i dont hold my breath - nor swallow tbh

Tactics- get pished and have a merry old sing song. Are the buses heading to any specific boozer before the match?

Tactics.

Boot fk out thum.

We're 7/1......might put a pound on it

Is our chairman going to this game i wonder?,not just because of the inevitable humiliation on the pitch,i was thinking of his wee burd fae the granite city pestering him for the love nest money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Tactics- get pished and have a merry old sing song. Are the buses heading to any specific boozer before the match?

Seems the best bet, it's a full strength and extra motivated sheep side(thanks to the media spin on Csabas comments) who are 2nd and more consistent than Celtic and Sevco outwith games against each other against a much weakened United side (no Fyvie/Fraser/Scobbie plus Quinn playing) that look like struggling to hold onto 2nd in our league and recently pumped by Falkirk/Morton

Mismatch so we may aswell enjoy the singing etc

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)