+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Team/Tactics for Sunday v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    There is only one way to stop Aberdeen winning, that is for me to bet £20 that Aberdeen will win.
    Sorted!
    Eh tried that last week with st.mirren, chunts still won! 😠

Lewis
    Flood durnan scobbie robson
    Gillespie
    McMullan slater stanton king
    Mikelsen

4-1-4-1

Well, as long as we can keep it under 7 and none of their players score a hat trick, that would keep me happy! Now that ive said that.....

Tight at the back?? I'll take that as some sort of ironic joke.....

Up against a team where not one of our players would even get on their bench, its a pressure free game where Csabo should be integrating the new players into an 11 he wants to play the next league game.

I know its Aberdeen, and the rivalry is there, so hopefully the boys will get stuck in.

All I ask is we do not play players out of position like he has done with McDonald and Flood of late.

My prediction is 3-1 the sheep but hope we spring a shock. Personally would not want a replay, got enough fixtures to play now.

Quote Originally Posted by RazzP83 View Post
    Personally would not want a replay...
    I would bite your hand off for that right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    GMS will run riot as we continually deploy a midfielder at right-back. We deserve to get the piss taken out of us as both the present and previous manager has not sorted this crucial position out by getting a proper right-back. Defensive midfielders, tell me when have we won games with them and when we have lost games has it been narrow losses? The lone striker who is isolated all the time. Wingers that cannae cross the ball. Therein lies the majority of the problems with United on the field. The fans are sick of this but the following week we get the same, repeated for near three years now.

Phuck buying season tickets and getting this boring repetitive shoite to watch all the time. Mibbee then it will make them setup to actually win a game, however I doubt it very much.

‘Phuck buying season tickets’

Good one, “ARABS4EVER”

Based on current form, a 2-0 defeat for United would not be an embarrassment.

If Aberdeen are on form, it could be early curtains.

However, if Aberdeen are not on form, get a key player injured and perhaps one sent off - who knows what can happen.

Problem is Aberdeen and determined to reach the cup final and win the cup.

Finishing 2nd in the league is now United's main focus, having gifted St Mirren the league. Xmas arrived early for the Buddies.

they will be mesmerised by our tippy tappy play on our 18 yard line - side side back back side side side thrown in goal

It's interesting speaking with dons fans at work. I think they are in for a shock with the level we've sank to.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)