+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Team/Tactics for Sunday v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    they will be mesmerised by our tippy tappy play on our 18 yard line - side side back back side side side thrown in goal
    It should make me cry but I can't stop laughing at this.

Think we almost reached the stage where the under performing players are now embarrassing themselves more than the club's proud history and damaging their own reputations.

If Aberdeen can play badly and still put 4 goals past St Mirren it could be a real horror show on Sunday.

Hopefully we are all proved wrong and United pull off a shock result - but on recent form it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    its true and manager after manager too! we are like CCR says players embarrassing themselves like never before.

aye it hurts but im going to Aberdeen and going to enjoy it .... right up to kick off

dont know if its blind faith but i just have a strange feeling united will cause an upset? i must be going mad!

just got a weird feeling about it, we've been written off by everyone for this game and for the league so much so that some people are suggesting we wont even be in the playoffs come end of the season?! somethings got to change soon? why not sunday?

never know might be the kick start to the season we need?

dont get me wrong i know the odds are firmly against us but its the scottish cup anything can happen?

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Think we almost reached the stage where the under performing players are now embarrassing themselves more than the club's proud history and damaging their own reputations.

If Aberdeen can play badly and still put 4 goals past St Mirren it could be a real horror show on Sunday.

Hopefully we are all proved wrong and United pull off a shock result - but on recent form it's unlikely.
    yer first sentence should be a banner in changing rooms and in the crowd. Not just embarrassing us and the club but each and everyone of the so called professionals who have played for us in last 2 years.

If we can keep it under 5 i'll be happy

Blind Faith ,yup that's what I would call it as well 😂😂

OA you on the bus Sunday mate ??

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Your gettin off lightly! Ive got Wu-Tang Clan running through my head!

Back, Back n Forth n Forth.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Your gettin off lightly! Ive got Wu-Tang Clan running through my head!

Back, Back n Forth n Forth.....
    I remember a sketch about Scotland - pretty sure it was Mike Bassett England manager film - where players ran round in circles kicking ball off each other. We are that team to others just now. Funny thing is its an aspiration to be that team now

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)