+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I’ve been on Dee Dar toneet - just before 46 minutes

I’ve been on Dee Dar toneet - just before 46 minutes

Football Heaven
    Have a listen

No thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Football Heaven
    Have a listen
    Probably the most attention seeking post written on here.

Attention seeking 😂😂😂
    Just thought some might want to listen - that’s all.
    FFS 😁😁😁

Attention seeking 😂😂😂
    Just thought some might want to listen - that’s all.
    FFS 😁😁😁
    The line about being able to buy Wednesday , United and Leeds 10 times over certainly wound em up .

I'll give thi that wun YN .

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The line about being able to buy Wednesday , United and Leeds 10 times over certainly wound em up .

I'll give thi that wun YN .

:-) :-) :-)
    Tha needs to start looking at me cocker as the softest nicest gentle giant at 6’6” tha could ever wish to meet.
    But when it comes to Barnsley - can be an extremely nasty foooker.
    I’m thi mate - not thi enemy.
    Same applies to all Barnsley fans.

Tha needs to start looking at me cocker as the softest nicest gentle giant at 6’6” tha could ever wish to meet.
    But when it comes to Barnsley - can be an extremely nasty foooker.
    I’m thi mate - not thi enemy.
    Same applies to all Barnsley fans.
    Ok

I have been listening to it all and its all a mixed view on things. The way i see things is that things have been strange for years, now let me explain....

1 where the hell has all the money gone over the years, lots taken out of the club next to nothing put back.

2 Why is it ever time we are near the top of the top we sell all the best players, it happened under keith Hill with Vaz ta, Drinkwater even thou he wasnt are player Leicester bought him for no money at all. It happened with Robins, well he wanted to take us to the next level but you all know the rest. We could have had a fantastic sqaud then with the likes of tripper but again no ambition shown. So with Hecky starting from when he first took over, thank god it was after the January transfer window or it would have been so different. So now down to last year and what the hell was that about selling everybody they could and people are say we're only getting 9k at home, people dont want to pay to watch a feeder team with no ambition. This new board now has the chance to put the feel good factor get the fans back, we could easily get 15k and invest some cash. I dont expect millions of pounds spent on one player i dont even mind if we sold 1 decent player a season to be self sufficient but please dont make us another washed up club. I all ask is that we are competitive.

3 now down to Hecky, i have to say that he has dont a grand job and as i said above with that January but i feel he had started to lose the plot and his tactics and subs he has been making is very questionable. This current team has shown that they can compete with most of the championship so if he goes i say thanks Paul for the memories and lets kick on to pull are selves out of this **** we have got ourselfs into

All the last few years of success and failure and the buying and selling of players comes down to one simple thing - unfortunately Patrick Cryne didn’t have enough money to compete in the Championship

Down to earth post that Kev LIKE its what a lot of us have thought for a while

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast