+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red Dogs an Alan Hardy's Twitter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red Dogs an Alan Hardy's Twitter

They're all over the comment threads on anything Alan Hardy says. Some of the condescending stuff they post is so stereotypical of Forest fans. We're forever in their shadow. Their little brother. The bucket thing again of course. If they didn't care about us they wouldn't be dominating the comments.

You know what? I think they're genuinely worried that we're no longer the badly run mob across the river and that they may (in a year or two) have their local dominance threatened.

The comments remind why I detest a large proportion their fanbase. Such boorish oafs! Not all of them of course, some of my best friends are proper Reds fans.

I know it's only a year into the current regime and only the beginning of their latest one but it isn't utterly beyond the realms of possibility that we could meet them in a league Derby just 6 months from now.

To quote Kevin Keegan, 'And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if we beat them. Love it.'
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-02-2018 at 11:04 PM.