+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red Dogs an Alan Hardy's Twitter

Forest are a club in decline, they have been for years now but they are still bigger than we are, that's a fact including their financial debt. I just hope AH keeps to his word and keeps building. We need a training ground he's promised that in 11 months time, lets see if it happens. The trouble is AH surrounds himself with Reds (Fletcher etc etc) and unless he produces he will be in for a rough ride on social media without doubt. Not sure his ego will be able to take that.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    It will get worse after tonight!
    I did say dream!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I cant remember a better than now in the last 3 decades for Notts to become a much bigger club in Nottingham and here's why.

1. Florist are average average average every year with medicore management and lack of the investment required to make the big time.
    2. Florist fans are running scared.
    3. Notts finally have someone in charge with marketing genius about them.
    4. We have an extremely good manager
    5. We have a very good chance of going up this year and Florist are outside bet for relegation.

If we can go up and point number 3. can be used to generate generational change we have every chance of stealing a good amount of the local fan base from them lot as Florist are a club in free fall to me. A dwindling fan base no success for ever and ever ( at least Notts managed to cheat their way to some)and probably going to League One at some point in the next 2-3 years. The future is bright!
    And yet on this "average year" we have averaged over 23000 so your dwindling crowds argument is incorrect.

We are not running scared, you need to get over yourselves. However I find it infuriating that we are contributing significantly to your promotion and believe it to be a short term view.

Excellent marketing isn't charging £2 A ticket otherwise every club would do it once a season. You will have made a loss and Forest fans won't pay full price for Notts tickets.

Yes we have been starved of success for too long. Imagine how buzzing the club, fanbase and media will be when we get some. You'll be swallowed up by the hype.

You're having a nice season, but don't sound like the deluded Forest fans that you lot constantly refer to.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    And yet on this "average year" we have averaged over 23000 so your dwindling crowds argument is incorrect.

We are not running scared, you need to get over yourselves. However I find it infuriating that we are contributing significantly to your promotion and believe it to be a short term view.

Excellent marketing isn't charging £2 A ticket otherwise every club would do it once a season. You will have made a loss and Forest fans won't pay full price for Notts tickets.

Yes we have been starved of success for too long. Imagine how buzzing the club, fanbase and media will be when we get some. You'll be swallowed up by the hype.

You're having a nice season, but don't sound like the deluded Forest fans that you lot constantly refer to.
    I'd say you just confirmed my original points perfectly. Thank you

Well I'm grateful that we have NFFC to thank for our possible promotion.

I really hope Alan Hardy makes us play in red for the remainder of the season as a homage. We will be forever in your debt.

Do you have any constructive input on points 1-5 oh yee of little success? Jeepers at least we got to lose 8-1 on national TV while you were watching your Betamax Euro Cup video! Florist are yesterday. At least we are news!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Do you have any constructive input on points 1-5 oh yee of little success? Jeepers at least we got to lose 8-1 on national TV while you were watching your Betamax Euro Cup video! Florist are yesterday. At least we are news!
    oh come now Queensland pie
    how can the Florists be yesterdays news ?
    They Beat QPR three nil.....!!! I remember that game well, there was a ten page pull out special in the Evening post and radio red had a Match Talk special about it .
    Also since then they have beaten Arsenals Has been's and never will be's ... yesterdays news indeed !!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123