+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Conte’s time is up

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Romania. I hope you are aware that DDD is a 38year old virgin who lives in a grubby one bed flat in Chad He is a masochist who can only get an erection when people abuse him So to satisfy his masterbating habit he comes on this site knowing he will get the abuse he craves

True very true. I see he's responded, but from henceforth, we shall leave his replies alone.
    Of course we'll joke about him, but only to ourselves!
    Let him talk to himself and post his responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    True very true. I see he's responded, but from henceforth, we shall leave his replies alone.
    Of course we'll joke about him, but only to ourselves!
    Let him talk to himself and post his responses.
    All the better gain for myself in just talking to myself in my own post which then I get to post more sensible material unlike you, that’s great at least I don’t have to put up with your **** then happy times.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    It's no great blot on your cv being sacked like you say, rowett said the same not that long ago in an interview, no need to write a book over it like some on here are
    yes he said it in that joint interview with Warburton just before the Forest game, look what happened to Warburton

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    yes he said it in that joint interview with Warburton just before the Forest game, look what happened to Warburton
    Probably has to do with a manager being successful. Let's forget the top echelon and concentrate on managers of smaller clubs. Eg: Pulis,, Lambert, Hughton, Rowett, Monk, Big Sam, Pardew and Karanka.

Pulis and Big Sam are ahead, a few sackings won't hurt their resume. But for the rest, perhaps 2 sackings is not the death knell, provided they do get clubs up and keep them in the Prem.
    Take McClaren, despite the England failure, he rebuilt his reputation only for it to take a huge tumble with successive dismissals. He's way down the pecking order now.

Warburton does not that sterling a record, but I think he probably has another chance or 2. Must bring success to his next club, or else, another forgotten manager.

Oh btw can we agree that this is the last topic created by a non-entity, we'll be posting in?
    If we can have unison, then perhaps matters will be more tolerable.

I'm in

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)