+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barilie Loon on twitter

Barilie Loon on twitter

screw ball. how arabturst allow him log in details is totally mental, just like him. mad mike indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Dyce_arab View Post
    screw ball. how arabturst allow him log in details is totally mental, just like him. mad mike indeed
    Whats mad mike said/done this time? I don't have the tweeter

What have I err i mean Mike said this time? ��

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMugs View Post
    Whats mad mike said/done this time? I don't have the tweeter
    He forgot to log out of his own Twitter account and tweeted from the official ArabTrust one refering to the other supporters groups as "protest groups".

Whether Mad Mike or Ahltanyirhide like it or not, these 3 groups ARE the voice of a helluva lot of fans and they are going nowhere any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    He forgot to log out of his own Twitter account and tweeted from the official ArabTrust one refering to the other supporters groups as "protest groups".

Whether Mad Mike or Ahltanyirhide like it or not, these 3 groups ARE the voice of a helluva lot of fans and they are going nowhere any time soon.
    True, I haven't had any trust in the trust for a number of years, specially with people like mad mike involved, he does more to alienate people from the trust than join

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post

I don’t dislike anything except the fiddlers, the huns and the fun. What I have issue with is with people making false claims about who or what are THE major supporter groups associated with Dundee United FC.

For the record, arabTRUST is and always has been the largest supporter group associated with the club and any reports contrary are false and misleading FACT

The truth might be hard for some to swally, but swally it up they must

Ever since the statements etc it has been one long petty battle between individuals from each group.

Mike doesn't understand how to be diplomatic. He seems intent on settling old scores regarding Wee Jim's TA getting punted out the Fed.

So all thats happened is that ST announced he's standing down as chairman = No real change

Fans groups issue statements with no real consequence. The club haven't even acknowledged the statements.

And fan group reps proceed to argue with each other completing neglecting the opportunity staring them all in the face. Instead wasting energy on each other letting ST and MM off Scot free.

Why no statement demanding to know if MM will indeed be appointed chairman?

Calling for him to relinquish shares is half the step. There should also have been a call for any prospective new owners to come forward to work with the groups etc.

And of course merger, which I don't need to repeat how I view that.

For me it reeks of opportunities missed with pettiness flying around all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Ever since the statements etc it has been one long petty battle between individuals from each group.

Mike doesn't understand how to be diplomatic. He seems intent on settling old scores regarding Wee Jim's TA getting punted out the Fed.

So all thats happened is that ST announced he's standing down as chairman = No real change

Fans groups issue statements with no real consequence. The club haven't even acknowledged the statements.

And fan group reps proceed to argue with each other completing neglecting the opportunity staring them all in the face. Instead wasting energy on each other letting ST and MM off Scot free.

Why no statement demanding to know if MM will indeed be appointed chairman?

Calling for him to relinquish shares is half the step. There should also have been a call for any prospective new owners to come forward to work with the groups etc.

And of course merger, which I don't need to repeat how I view that.

For me it reeks of opportunities missed with pettiness flying around all over the place.
    This ^^^
    and while the ship continues to sink and the rest of the crew argue over what to do, ST and MM have their life jackets on and boat set for the USA.

That man should be no where near social media. Absolute bombscare!!!!

It is entertaining though...

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    What I have issue with is with people making false claims about who or what are THE major supporter groups associated with Dundee United FC.

For the record, arabTRUST is and always has been the largest supporter group associated with the club and any reports contrary are false and misleading FACT

The truth might be hard for some to swally, but swally it up they must
    If you read his post carefully he doesnt claim the other 3 are bigger/main he says theyre the voice of alot of supporters which, being honest is something the trust hasnt been for a while...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)