+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hecky recently said ‘exciting times ahead for Barnsley’

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Reyt tit, not reet tit.
    Ive always thought Hecky has got a very West Yorkshire sounding accent SB, not too different from us over here in the Normy five towns area.

Reyt tit, not reet tit.
    Soz

Reyt tit, not reet tit.
    "like"

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Once again confusing Football club wealth with owners personal wealth . You’ll get it eventually Cocker !!
    No I admit I don’t understand what you mean.
    Please explain?

As I understand it - if you have a business then depending on how much money you can get your hands on then you can spend that money on that business.

If you haven’t much money - then there’s less money to spend on that business.
    Hence the reason Patrick couldn’t compete with some clubs in this league because reportedly he was worth only about £60 million.
    Leeds owner is worth a reported £300 million.

I would imagine the new owners haven’t bought Barnsley just to stare at it.
    And they are worth a reported £15 BILLION.
    I don’t think they will pour zillions into Barnsley to start with - but the potential buying power and competitiveness of Barnsley has increased exponentially since they took over.

As Hecky says - ‘exciting times ahead’.
    And then he jumps ship !!!
    To a club with less money - to a short term contract - who hire and fire at the drop of a hat.
    That ........... just does NOT add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Please explain?

As I understand it - if you have a business then depending on how much money you can get your hands on then you can spend that money on that business.

Hence the reason Patrick couldn’t compete with some clubs in this league because reportedly he was worth only about £60 million.

I don’t think they will pour zillions into Barnsley to start with - but the potential buying power and competitiveness of Barnsley has increased exponentially since they took over.

To a club with less money - to a short term contract - who hire and fire at the drop of a hat.
    Take it tha not in business thi sen then YN ?

Clue .

Tha puts minimum investment in to obtain maximum profit .

What ever happened to that little Indian guy one of our owners thought he was a footballing man his family were worth billions, never mind big dog.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    What ever happened to that little Indian guy one of our owners thought he was a footballing man his family were worth billions, never mind big dog.
    Who knows colliers these days , club means world to us but it's just another investment on their portfolio to them .

Tha can bet the want an email ivery week on how much money club's tekin though and niver result a game .

Said all along it war a bad idea but as usual nubdy war listening to me !!!

:-) :-) :-)

Please explain?

The reason you don’t get it Young Nudger is because you are not bright enough.Its way past your bedtime and you have got to go to school in the morning,that is unless you have been a naughty boy again and got yourself suspended again.
    When you grow up to be a man you may understand grown up talk but in your case I don’t think that will happen.

He also said ‘he hated Leeds’.

So what the hell has happened here???!!!

He’s been given a short term 18 months contract at Leeds - a club he hates and a club that is financially poorer than Barnsley.
    Can anyone make any sense of what has happened here - because I can’t ???
    Maybe he was 'fibbing'.

still have to adhere to ffp no matter how much money owners have that means leeds, wendy and blunts will always be "bigger" than us they have more supporters

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast