+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t how come the majority of Hollywood films have a left wing message?

I'm getting bored this must be one of your most stupid and boring arguments you have ever put forward on here. Go and see Dr Kempo and he'll give you some tablets or summat to cure your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'm getting bored this must be one of your most stupid and boring arguments you have ever put forward on here. Go and see Dr Kempo and he'll give you some tablets or summat to cure your problem.
    Well yes we've answered the question, most Hollywood films have a left-wing message because most Hollywood scriptwriters, producers, directors and actors are left-wing.

As is the movie press, Entertainment Weekly has morphed into Marxism Today.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Well yes we've answered the question, most Hollywood films have a left-wing message because most Hollywood scriptwriters, producers, directors and actors are left-wing.

As is the movie press, Entertainment Weekly has morphed into Marxism Today.
    You definitely are Kempoo, and I claim my £25 prize from Millersmad.... tell us that story about Ben Butterkin at the RGS again...

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    You definitely are Kempoo, and I claim my £25 prize from Millersmad.... tell us that story about Ben Butterkin at the RGS again...
    Everybody isn't Kempo you know.

This year's Oscar nominees with Republicans circled:

Name:  38_oscarshires.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  98.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Ronald Reagan was a well known left winger.
    So was terry cooper..with a number 3 shirt on..im not a leeds fan tho( yes i know he was a left back )..

Can we give some specific examples of these films with the left wing message? shouldn't be hard if most films have this? Come on educate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Can we give some specific examples of these films with the left wing message? shouldn't be hard if most films have this? Come on educate us.
    The wolfe of wall street springs to mind amanda , maybe not .

...as the tumbleweed drifts across as we wait for GFS answer. He should be a story writer he makes so many things up. My Mrs always grumbled that I don't take her to the cinema and I sayare you surprised with the amount of right wing crap on view. Come on Bruce Willis, Schwarzenegger, Stallone Marxist? My arse is truly laughed off.

The problem is IBS puts some stupid political statement as a wind up then gf weaves some kind of story round it which he can't backup when questioned. Grist comes in and backs his nonsense up and then he can't defend what he has said. They talk bollox but they are too thick to realise they are doing it while Mr kempo sniggers in the background at his bit of sport unfolds.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast