+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Swansea City [FAC4R] 06/02/18

I remember hammering Crewe from our division just a few days a go. So which one do we remember? I am confused because we are supposed to remember them all.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    We need a snarling, angry reaction at Barnet on Saturday and fierce determination for the rest of the season.
    This, a million times this. Nolan needs to use the disappointment, humiliation and (hopefully) anger the players are feeling right now to drive our promotion home.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I remember hammering Crewe from our division just a few days a go. So which one do we remember? I am confused because we are supposed to remember them all.
    4-1 is not a hammering( although it should have been at least 6).

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    This, a million times this. Nolan needs to use the disappointment, humiliation and (hopefully) anger the players are feeling right now to drive our promotion home.
    Totally agree.

Feel sorry for the fans that made the long journey and had to witness that no show by the team.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Exactly. No distractions from a long cup run now, Barnet could be complacent on sunday, and we've just had our worst result of the decade (probably)... struggling now help me out...
    Have they moved Barnet to Sunday? Better change my travel plans.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    4-1 is not a hammering( although it should have been at least 6).
    I would say it was a hammering. I would also add they Crewe are in the **** and the hammering we dished out on them could contribute to there relegation. A fate thankfully we don’t need to worry about.
    You mentioned the 8-1 Newport win from 1961. Hope you can remember Notts’ form prior to that game? We lost 4 in a row.
    This is one game. In isolation it’s an absolute shocker. In the context of our season, it should not detract from our objective, and hopefully the players react better than some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It's not about being beaten. It's about losing with honour and Notts didn't.
    I don’t disagree, we were awful. But is it the worse performance ever?

If you think that, you haven’t followed Notts very much. You don’t even have to go back far to find some far worse.

I switched off at 1-0, because I had never been more certain that we were going to get thrashed - even then, though, I thought we might keep it down to five! Rabbits in headlights.

Let’s hope we get the right response against Barnet, because they have embarrassed themselves tonight. Let’s be honest, it is typical Notts to go from the high of Saturday to tonight’s fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I would say it was a hammering. I would also add they Crewe are in the **** and the hammering we dished out on them could contribute to there relegation. A fate thankfully we don’t need to worry about.
    You mentioned the 8-1 Newport win from 1961. Hope you can remember Notts’ form prior to that game? We lost 4 in a row.
    This is one game. In isolation it’s an absolute shocker. In the context of our season, it should not detract from our objective, and hopefully the players react better than some on here.
    It will be a test of character to see how they respond, hopefully with fight and desire to win as they have shown in matches this season.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast