+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t how come the majority of Hollywood films have a left wing message?

o/t how come the majority of Hollywood films have a left wing message?

All of them have become so boring.

Mind you it does explain why Hollywood is a pit of depravity, as it is heavily populated with lefty ***ual subversive, actors and producers.

Here's an idea.....all ***ual relations outside marriage are wrong!

Follow this idea and the scandal will be over.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 06-02-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    All of them have become so boring.

Mind you it does explain why Hollywood is a pit of depravity, as it is heavily populated with lefty ***ual subversive, actors and producers.

Here's an idea.....all ***ual relations outside marriage are wrong!

Follow this idea and the scandal will be over.

Name:  kempoo.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  40.2 KB
    You're talking rubbish, as usual...

Always has been that way.

Hollywood was founded by Jewish people who are almost always left-wing, well they invented it, Marx was from a long line of Rabbis.

Charlie Chaplin was a Communist.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

Hollywood was founded by Jewish people who are almost always left-wing, well they invented it, Marx was from a long line of Rabbis.

Another day, another load of racial/religious stereotyping - do you ever stop?
    The Israeli government aren't "left-wing" ! - you're talking even more rubbish (as usual)
    You've obviously never forgiven Chaplin for taking the p*ss out of your heroes, Hitler and Mussolini, in the film "The Great Dictator"
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-02-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Try to be abit more original Mr kempo you are getting exceedingly boring. You must be due a new incarnation IBS is getting a bit stale now.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

That's brilliant fire , lifted the gloom I'll give you that .

Proper LOL .

The dead pan delivery definitely does it for me .

Yeah - all those Clint Eastwood Hollywood Blockbuster films had a left-wing message (LOL!!!) You should be ashamed of yourself, Kempoo. I preferred the bizarre stuff about RGS, taking your 11-plus when you were 7 years old, and your eccentric, but sadistic, teachers - Dicky Mint, Ben Butterkin, etc. It was stupid, but it was better than this material.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-02-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's brilliant fire , lifted the gloom I'll give you that .

Proper LOL .

The dead pan delivery definitely does it for me .
    Marx, Trotsky, Frankfurt School, Alinsky, most of the Bolshevik vanguard, Jewish, no Communism without them.

Also played a big part in Civil Rights movement in USA and ending Apartheid in SA which I'm sure you support.

So, for example, was Nelson Mandela Jewish ?!?! This stuff is beyond all logic...

It may have escaped your notice , but some current leading members of the Tory Party are from Jewish backgrounds, and figures from the past like Keith Joseph... your theory has got a lot of holes in it, but that probably won't stop your crass stereotyping. Give us a rest from this garbage
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-02-2018 at 05:02 PM.

But back to Hollywood, being PC and virtue signalling is becoming increasingly important to them which I think is alienating them from their audiences.

Think that there may actually be an opportunity for another country to fill in that gap and make pure entertainment films for the masses in the future.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast