+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone read Hecky's twitter page?

It’s a fake account, actually quite funny if you read the other posts such as -

Due to my swift relocation i'm having to have a clear out my house in Barnsley. For anyone interested i have a fully stripped down (mint condition) engine out of a 1988 Ford Sierra just sitting there in the garage. £175 cash on collection. DM for details #Barnsleyfc #LUFC

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Google Barnsley FC manager. It comes up with a twitter statement from Hecky underneath the newspaper headlines.
    It’s a spoof pi ss take

I've been had ffs

Paul Heckingbottom
    @P_Heckingbottom
    Member 7,525 of the Vauxhall Insignia owners club. Head coach of Leeds United. Parody.

In other news.....

PonteSteve is a gullible fuqqwit

Tell you what though if you look on LUFC Twitter it shows him on pitch with another coach, he’s only gone and took his football boots with him as what he wore here! Not on as much as we’ve heard or he gets paid a month in hand. Must of known and put them in the sierras boot for a quick getaway!
    I wonder if he has an eBay account and we see his old training kit for sale to fund this months leeds kit loan?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12