+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: nothing to be ashamed of....

nothing to be ashamed of....

Unlucky lads, got battered but you got a replay in the 4th round of the FA Cup against a Premier League side, well done!
    But! Yes there is a but, that was terrible beyond terrible in fact, I just hope the Swans don't score 10.

Regards.

[QUOTE=essexred52;38791331]Unlucky lads, got battered but you got a replay in the 4th round of the FA Cup against a Premier League side, well done!
    But! Yes there is a but, that was terrible beyond terrible in fact, I just hope the Swans don't score 10.

Regards.[/QUOTE\\\

Sod off inbred.

Quote Originally Posted by essexred52 View Post
    Unlucky lads, got battered but you got a replay in the 4th round of the FA Cup against a Premier League side, well done!

Regards.
    What was the score the last time Forest played Man U?

Regards.
    To be honest, that was shameful and as you lot might say, highly imbarrasing. Probably on a par with Salford.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What was the score the last time Forest played Man U?
    It was alright until Solksjaer came on.

Regards.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    To be honest, that was shameful and as you lot might say, highly imbarrasing. Probably on a par with Salford.
    Absolutely, I expected a defeat but not a self inflicted humiliation.

[QUOTE=JoePass;38791366]

Regards.[/QUOTE\\\

Sod off inbred.
    I was being honest Pass, very harsh, no need for them comments.

Who eight all the pies
    Who eight all the pies
    Who eight all the pies.

Who eight all the pies
    Who eight all the pies
    Who eight all the pies.
    After seeing the pic you posted of yourself on your board, you have to be a prime suspect.