+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An excellent display at Swansea...

An excellent display at Swansea...

... from the Notts fans. Full credit to each and every one of them who made the trip, superb vocal support.

As for the team - Pathetic. Gutless, passionless, just abysmal. Not one single player merits a rating above 4/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    ... from the Notts fans. Full credit to each and every one of them who made the trip, superb vocal support.

As for the team - Pathetic. Gutless, passionless, just abysmal. Not one single player merits a rating above 4/10.
    That's bleddy generous!

Kevin Nolan and the "team" should dip into their pockets and reimburse all the travelling fans.

This team needs all the support it can get, otherwise it might fall over flat on its face.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

I think you're flattering them with that description but it's hard to find the words to sum up that debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This team needs all the support it can get, otherwise it might fall over flat on its face.
    I agree. But then again some on here would like that

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I agree. But then again some on here would like that
    We need to get our mojo back on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Supporter since 1951 View Post
    Kevin Nolan and the "team" should dip into their pockets and reimburse all the travelling fans.
    Didn't Alan Hardy already put on free coach travel for the game?

It's a shame we got thumped on national television. I was kind of thinking it might happen. At 3-1 we were creating a bit more and if we had gone in at half time 3-2 down, it would have been a very different game. Onwards and upwards.... and yes....fair play to the fans, they sang their hearts out all the way through.

100% agree, all of the 1000 that travelled, Forest took 4K to Dull, felt sorry for that little girl, looks like her father has made her mind up for her,
    It is what it is,
    Joking aside I was bitterly disappointed, sad to see really, bad show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast