+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match Ratings v Swansea

Match Ratings v Swansea

I think i will leave the ratings to someone else.

That's easy 3 for Husin for the goal
    2 for everyone else.

Top marks to Collin he put more effort in than the rest by picking the ball out of the net 8 times !!

10 from me between all of them, sort it out any way you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Top marks to Collin he put more effort in than the rest by picking the ball out of the net 8 times !!
    Could be out Saturday with a bad back. You have to laugh though but lets hope the players are hurt , very hurt and now push us on to promotion. COYP !

Let's just say that even being rational and objective, the 5,6,7,8 & 9 keys won't be required.

Hussain 4 Duffy 3 rest of them get 1

Collin 4 Offered no cover from the defense but could of done better with a few
    Hunt 4 Looked totally jaded and considering he doesn't play much is troubling
    Duffy 3 Not good at all
    Brisley 3 Tried but achieved nothing of note
    Dickinson 2 Absolutely destroyed all game, doesn't have an ounce of pace
    Grant 3 Again forgot he was playing, offered nothing at all
    Virtue 3 Exactly the same as Grant, one excellent goal saving tackle first half was the highlight
    Husin 5 Excellent goal and tried but got nowhere
    Hawkridge 1 Where do i start... cant control the ball, cant beat a player and left Dicko open all night, a shocker
    Alessandra 4 Buzzed around with little effect
    Stead 4 fell around a lot and won a few knockdowns... not one of his best nights

Subs
    Milsom 4 Lost in the shuffle, did nothing of note
    Forte 3 One run down the wing then fluffed his cross... nothing else
    Smith 4 The fact he was brought on for 25 minutes was alarming.. not his fault

The fans 10. Sang their hearts out even through a gutless performance like that... those players should give them their money back, they deserve a lot more than that pitiful effort from professional footballers

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Hussain 4 Duffy 3 rest of them get 1
    About right.
    I feel sorry for Dickinson, he did a few good things but was just completely outclassed by Narsingh
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 06-02-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Only score worth giving - 10/10 for the fans. Turned out in their numbers on a freezing February night at Swansea for a game that was live on national TV and made all the noise right through to the final whistle. Well done to each and every one, you made me proud to be a Notts fan tonight regardless of the result on the pitch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast