+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was worse?

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Try and explain to your boy that Notts don't play opposition as good as Swansea in the league.
    Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You've changed your tune. I thought you were against him.

He ain’t bad for a dirty Marxist dog.

I have seen some bad defeats. I have seen some games when we just don't look like we have tried. I have never seen a game when we never put a tackle in! Well apart from Virtue near the end for which he was rightly booked.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    He ain’t bad for a dirty Marxist dog.
    For once, please go away with the political crap.

Quote Originally Posted by magicianpie View Post
    Losing to Havant and waterlooville

Losing to Southport

Losing to Salford City

Or losing tonight to Swansea?
    For me, they are all as equally humiliating.

We’ve played even worse in the league than those. I still attend counselling for the effects of the 2004/05 season.... Rushden, Macclesfield, Boston.......

Even our own Steve Cherry thought we were sheite;

Steve Cherry All I can say is, you can all comment but watch the video and look at our defending. All over the park, it's the worst I've ever seen. I hope we bounce back believe me, but the league tables not looking good.

I expected a loss tonight, so that makes it marginally easier to take than Salford. It was a perfect storm of bad tactics, players not turning up and Swansea being scarily clinical.

8-1 is a humiliating score line any day but if we bounce back at the weekend we can try to put it behind us.

Get over it - back to work on the real job on Saturday - COYP's

Tonight hurt more so not because of the score line but because of the manner of the defeat. Granted we were playing against a premier league team but at least we could have shown some fight, hunger and desire. That has been the foundations of KN reign, but tonight we were sadly found wanting.

I’m trying to work out whether we made Swanse look like Real Madrid because we were so poor, or were they that good. One thing is for certain Nathan Dyer and Tony Abraham ripped our defence apart.

Also we got humiliated in the Cup in that illumonous yellow kit in 1998 when we lost 7-1 away to Man City and that was on TV as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast