+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trying not to laugh....

trying not to laugh....

Awful show from Notts this evening, why bother? I could of played for them tonight and not looked out of place, 1000 fans travelled for God sake what must they be thinking?,
    Weak and gutless, I expected more from them TBH.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Awful show from Notts this evening, why bother? I could of played for them tonight and not looked out of place, 1000 fans travelled for God sake what must they be thinking?,
    Weak and gutless, I expected more from them TBH.

Lol.
    Can't argue with that

It certainly was a belter....

Oh sorry.....belting....

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    It certainly was a belter....

Oh sorry.....belting....
    Better than getting whooped by the Trawler men of hull at the first time of asking though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Better than getting whooped by the Trawler men of hull at the first time of asking though.
    Ok no worries, enjoy your 1-8.

8-1
    8-1
    8-1

We only lost 8-1.
    Hahahahahahaahaha.

Ok no worries, enjoy your 1-8.

8-1
    8-1
    8-1

We only lost 8-1.
    Hahahahahahaahaha.
    I remember the same score happened with two sides in the top league a while back, can't quite remember the teams-um- but I think the team at home got tonked and still stands as the biggest defeat in that league

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I remember the same score happened with two sides in the top league a while back, can't quite remember the teams-um- but I think the team at home got tonked and still stands as the biggest defeat in that league
    My informant tells me the England goalie was in goal for the home team on the day too.

Say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Ah yes. The key phrase being 'top league.' Are you heading there next season? League 1 does sound similar to it.

It does seem funny that you guys insist on taking the piss when we fail. But when you do the same, you cant take the same dose back.

Anyway it was only for a laugh. Swansea now are a much improved team. And you have more important fish to fry. Good luck.
    How's the New Zealand Sun doing you?
    Don't spend too much time out though. You're not a spring chicken anymore.

Oh btw 961, I didn't realise you're a history buff? I thought you guys only accused us of that.
    You need to get your facts right first though - still stands as the biggest defeat in the League?

It wasn't even the biggest defeat at the time, go ask Ipswich fans what happened a few seasons earlier. Didn't Boro beat City 8-1 too? Or Spurs beating Wigan 9-1?
    I know your memory fails you in your old age but there are around 4-5 higher winning margins than 7 goals in the Prem.

Oh btw 961, I didn't realise you're a history buff? I thought you guys only accused us of that.
    You need to get your facts right first though - still stands as the biggest defeat in the League?

It wasn't even the biggest defeat at the time, go ask Ipswich fans what happened a few seasons earlier. Didn't Boro beat City 8-1 too? Or Spurs beating Wigan 9-1?
    I know your memory fails you in your old age but there are around 4-5 higher winning margins than 7 goals in the Prem.
    I think you might find that those 9-1 Spurs v Wigan and 9-0 ManUtd v Ipswich victories were for the home team, 1-8 on your OWN patch that is some going. NZ is brilliant by the way and my memory is fine Tricky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast