+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trying not to laugh....

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think you might find that those 9-1 Spurs v Wigan and 9-0 ManUtd v Ipswich victories were for the home team, 1-8 on your OWN patch that is some going. NZ is brilliant by the way and my memory is fine Tricky
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Eh?
    Whoooooosh

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think you might find that those 9-1 Spurs v Wigan and 9-0 ManUtd v Ipswich victories were for the home team, 1-8 on your OWN patch that is some going. NZ is brilliant by the way and my memory is fine Tricky
    Oh no, that's not what you said at first. Let's refresh your failing memory.

I remember the same score happened with two sides in the top league a while back, can't quite remember the teams-um- but I think the team at home got tonked and still stands as the biggest defeat in that league

I don't see anywhere, you talking anything other than
    1) a similar score line
    2) the biggest defeat for that league.

Only when corrected, you do a nice wriggle and start talking about a home fixture.

But ok fair enough, we got thrashed, by the top team in that division. The very team that went on to do an unprecedented Treble (you can even bring Liverpool 1984 in it). But still alright, an embarrassing defeat, I concede.
    But the question one must ask since you're pointing our failings, is, 'Where was Notts County then? What were they doing? Did they play in top league as well?

Oh I remember now, while were getting thrashed, Notts were the defending league champions and in the Champions League. Reached the semis if I'm not mistaken.
    Oh wait, that was Juventus, I always keep confusing you with them!

Oh btw, perhaps you'd like to remind the village idiot from your site, that the England goalkeeper(s) in 1999 was not from Forest. The Forest keeper did however share the same first name as the England No 1. Maybe in his mind, that qualifies him. But a 40 year old as England No 1, 2, or 3? Laughable.
    Do remind him, if 1 intends to take the mickey out of another, at least get the facts right. Pathetic. But then again, he's the village idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post

I remember the same score happened with two sides in the top league a while back, can't quite remember the teams-um- but I think the team at home got tonked and still stands as the biggest defeat in that league

1) a similar score line

Only when corrected, you do a nice wriggle and start talking about a home fixture.

But ok fair enough, we got thrashed, by the top team in that division. The very team that went on to do an unprecedented Treble (you can even bring Liverpool 1984 in it). But still alright, an embarrassing defeat, I concede.
    But the question one must ask since you're pointing our failings, is, 'Where was Notts County then? What were they doing? Did they play in top league as well?

Oh I remember now, while were getting thrashed, Notts were the defending league champions and in the Champions League. Reached the semis if I'm not mistaken.

Oh btw, perhaps you'd like to remind the village idiot from your site, that the England goalkeeper(s) in 1999 was not from Forest. The Forest keeper did however share the same first name as the England No 1. Maybe in his mind, that qualifies him. But a 40 year old as England No 1, 2, or 3? Laughable.
    Do remind him, if 1 intends to take the mickey out of another, at least get the facts right. Pathetic. But then again, he's the village idiot.
    Village Idiot here Plonker 1, read my post and stated the following," my informant tells me ", my informant is my neighbour Plonker 1 who like yourself is a Red Dog.

Sorry we don't understand village idiot speak here.

Bye now.

1) a similar score line

Is that the best you can come up with?

Sorry we don't understand village idiot speak here.

Bye now.
    Oh come on you always understand Es***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12