+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I 8 u

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    You are crap year in year out.
    Mainly true, but it only cost us a pittance to be crap. You've spent £100 million+ to get there.

Let’s see which rock you crawl back under when you get spanked by Derby in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Mainly true, but it only cost us a pittance to be crap. You've spent £100 million+ to get there.
    Love it

Not me personally or by any of our fans, but by just two people who could well afford it. They couldn't choose a manager to get us back into Europe,but at least they've kept us at least two divisions above you and it shows.

Not me personally or by any of our fans, but by just two people who could well afford it.
    Let's not forget the contribution made by those who couldn't afford it so they nicked it. Convicted fraudster chairmen Stuart Dryden and Fred Reacher surely also had an impact. And then there was Cloughie, who like to receive his 'drink' at the Motorway services cafe. It's called a culture of corruption. Your own fans know all this though.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5920

The eloquent Fred Reacher, Forest's Chairman when this lot blew up, covered himself and the Club in glory when his dignified response to a reporters questions were..........''Prove it''.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 07-02-2018 at 10:46 PM.

but at least they've kept us at least two divisions above you and it shows.
    Strange that, I must have imagined those three seasons you spent in League One.

Oh dear adlestrop, looks like you’ve bitten off more than you can chew owd lad 😆😆😆😆😆👍

Forest sign 8 new players in order to put Nottingham back on the football map and then you have to spoil it by conceding 8 goals to Swansea on the nation's TV screens. Not Good.
    Strangely enough, 8 is the cumulative IQ of all the red pond scum that managed to evolve enough to crawl out of the Trent and fight over a last pie at the S h i t t y Ground : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs

Oh, and it's on the internet for ever.

Oh, and you lost 2-0... at home.

Strange that, I must have imagined those three seasons you spent in League One.
    Now you are going back into history. The two men with the money kept us in the Championship. Prior to that it was Eric Barnes who didn't have the money to splash on football teams and apart from one failed syndicate you are back to the time when Forest was run by a committee from which your financial saviour emerged.

Forest sign 8 new players in order to put Nottingham back on the football map and then you have to spoil it by conceding 8 goals to Swansea on the nation's TV screens. Not Good.
    ALL TOGETHER NOW........................... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0kj9uPIrkY

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast