+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I 8 u

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Now you are going back into history. The two men with the money kept us in the Championship. Prior to that it was Eric Barnes who didn't have the money to splash on football teams and apart from one failed syndicate you are back to the time when Forest was run by a committee from which your financial saviour emerged.
    You are clearly extremely ignorant regarding your own club's recent history. Only a decade ago under the ownership of Nigel Doughty you were playing in League One.

Now you are going back into history.
    Do my eyes deceive me - is this really a Red having a pop at people going back into history!!!! Hahahahahahahaha.

Do your self a favour mate, stop digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You are clearly extremely ignorant regarding your own club's recent history. Only a decade ago under the ownership of Nigel Doughty you were playing in League One.
    Doughty's millions took us into the Championship & Fawaz's millions kept us there. Just hope that our new owner doesn't have to cough up as much by choosing a good manager for a change.Don't you think that 10 years is history rather than recent or current, although no doubt County have been crap since they emerged from the primordial swamp.

Doughty's millions took us into the Championship.
    Did they really?

When he took over you were being relegated from the Premiership! He spent £100 million+ and the only place he took you in that time was a 3 year stint in League One, which gets me back to your claim that Doughty and Fawaz always kept you at least two leagues above us, which is blatantly untrue. You would be better just admitting that you got it wrong rather than making an even bigger arsehole of yourself.

I love it when NCMers put aside their differences to repel the red intruder ❤

It's like Independence Day when all the countries and religions unite to fight the ugly, slimy aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post

It's like Independence Day when all the countries and religions unite to fight the ugly, slimy aliens.
    Oh come on, that's totally unfair! It's a bit harsh on the ugly, slimy aliens to compare them to the deluded red muck over the river!

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post

Nice to know it's all hands on deck when I appear.

For some reason for a Red Dog you have a massive opinion of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Did they really?

When he took over you were being relegated from the Premiership! He spent £100 million+ and the only place he took you in that time was a 3 year stint in League One, which gets me back to your claim that Doughty and Fawaz always kept you at least two leagues above us, which is blatantly untrue. You would be better just admitting that you got it wrong rather than making an even bigger arsehole of yourself.
    C'mon now elite, this is not on....picking on people with special needs.

Some of my best mates are intelligent reds fans, unfortunately this is not one of them.

Did someone say all hands on deck ?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast