+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I 8 u

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I 8 u

Forest sign 8 new players in order to put Nottingham back on the football map and then you have to spoil it by conceding 8 goals to Swansea on the nation's TV screens. Not Good.

You've had all night to dream up a really biting and witty plss-take - was that really the best you could come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    You've had all night to dream up a really biting and witty plss-take - was that really the best you could come up with?
    He had to tie in the number 8 to both Notts and Forest which was lucky as it's the number of fingers he has on one hand and the number of times he's been outwitted on Jeremy Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    He had to tie in the number 8 to both Notts and Forest which was lucky as it's the number of fingers he has on one hand and the number of times he's been outwitted on Jeremy Kyle.
    That's just brilliant Laughing all day with this one

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Or the number of Forest games he's ever been to

A great start was made on Saturday losing 2-0 to Fulham. When's the target date 2050?

League one football doesn't really put Nottingham on the football map by the way nor does being turned over 3-0 by Preston.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    You would have to say that no matter what I came up with. Get back to obscurity and stop being an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    You would have to say that no matter what I came up with. Get back to obscurity and stop being an embarrassment.
    Ha ha are you joining us in obscurity? It seems like you're well on your way. STOP THE PRESS - FOREST SIGN 8 PLAYERS!!

How insignificant you have become.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Get back to obscurity
    Aha . . . the telling phrase. Starting to feel a little threatened redboy?

"Forest sign 8 new players" I genuinely didn't know as your club is that insignificant these days.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast