+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I 8 u

Es*** Red. Is that Dagenham and Redbridge? or Dagenham and Trent Bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    League 1! You're falling down the play off tree, seeing what I saw the other night Notts ain't good enough to go up, not by a mile!,
    We're actually top of the play off tree, not falling down it yet. Just to keep your ramblings a little more accurate

Still looking forward to a West Bridgford vs. Nottingham derby in L1 in August until it's mathematically impossible thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    We're actually top of the play off tree, not falling down it yet. Just to keep your ramblings a little more accurate

Still looking forward to a West Bridgford vs. Nottingham derby in L1 in August until it's mathematically impossible thank you!
    Notts won't make it, not good enough, can you see Forest dropping into League 1 in all seriousness?
    There's at least 5 teams worse than us in the Championship,

Keep dreaming.

Notts won't make it, not good enough, can you see Forest dropping into League 1 in all seriousness?
    There's at least 5 teams worse than us in the Championship,

Keep dreaming.
    Oh I will. You can bet on it. #ForestFansArrogantMuch?

In your precarious position with NO team in the Championship worse than you on current form I think I might take it a little more seriously if I were you. I'm reasonably confident you'd rather be 4th in your league like us, with a win an some goals in recent memory.

Keep on proving us right though, we love it.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Oh I will. You can bet on it. #ForestFansArrogantMuch?

In your precarious position with NO team in the Championship worse than you on current form I think I might take it a little more seriously if I were you. I'm reasonably confident you'd rather be 4th in your league like us, with a win an some goals in recent memory.

Keep on proving us right though, we love it.
    okay, I'll keep quiet now and we'll see at the end of the season Mr Swale, then I'll remind you in May.
    From what I hear there's infighting within your squad and that's not a good sign.

Regards

okay, I'll keep quiet now and we'll see at the end of the season Mr Swale, then I'll remind you in May.
    From what I hear there's infighting within your squad and that's not a good sign.

Regards
    OK. I'm not laying bets that you'll go down or we'll go up remember. Just living in hope so we can have local league derbies again sooner rather than later! Also, for what it's worth, I suspect the rumours you've heard are the same junk I have heard and are not correct re. squad issues

OK. I'm not laying bets that you'll go down or we'll go up remember. Just living in hope so we can have local league derbies again sooner rather than later! Also, for what it's worth, I suspect the rumours you've heard are the same junk I have heard and are not correct re. squad issues
    good boy, never cross the bridge before it's been built otherwise ya going to get your feet wet!.

good boy, never cross the bridge before it's been built otherwise ya going to get your feet wet!.
    Yep! Let your fellow red know the same please before he makes a total tool of himself

Or swept away in the current.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Or swept away in the current.

I once saw a Forest fan fall into the Trent and it was obvious he couldn't swim and was in extreme difficulty. I put any thoughts of petty rivalry aside and did my duty and contacted the emergency services.

By post, second class stamp.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast